The illusion serum should inflict a lot of pain and make him think I was using the weapons I showed but as that happens I'll also torture him" Midoryia thought to himself as he pulled out a scalpel.

Monoma closed his eyes and blocked his ears as he inched into the corner, hearing Iida's screams as Midoryia stabbed through Iida's skin and stitched it up right after.

This went on for 10 minutes until the serum wore off.
Iida was drenched in blood and sweat both of his own.

He looked down at his hands and legs and found the very much bleeding stitches running across his arms, spelling out snitch.

Midoryia chuckled as he stepped away and let Iida go through the final pain, removing the stitches...

"Iida.
You're on a time limit of 5 minutes.
If you don't remove those tight stitches you'll go through an even more intense pain.

Better get going"

Iida looked up at Midoryia in despair as Midoryia practically radiated malice.

He got to removing the stitches, chunks of flesh coming off with each string he removed as he felt his skin tighten.

Screams could be heard from Iida as he collapsed unable to remove the strings.

"Now then Iida.
Will you go through that pain again or-"

Midoryia was cut off by Iida, "dang it I'll join! I join! Just please stop this pain!" Iida cried as tears streamed down his face.

Midoryia grinned as he got Eri to rewind him back to normal.

"Good.
Now time to move onto the others"

Midoryia walked down the hall and past Bakugo's room.
He had to let Bakugo out during the day so he could eat so he opened up his door and continued to walk.

He walked to the next room, Sero and Kaminari's room.

"Hello" he said as he walked in.
The 2 turned to face him, their anxiety hitting it's peak within them.

"I've tortured you 2 quite a lot the last time you were held captive.
So I'm giving you an option.

You either join me in ruling Japan as my solider.

Or.

You undergo some worse torture"

"Join you...?! W-we aren't going to betray UA like this!" Sero spoke up, fear still quaking within.

"I mean.
I already convinced Iida and Monoma to join once they got a taste of what I could do.

Sure you don't want to consider?" Midoryia grinned.

Kaminari looked at Sero, regret and fear filling his eyes.

"I-ill j-join...
J-just please...

No more torture" Kaminari begged.
The last time was too traumatizing for him, he just couldn't go through with it again.

"Kaminari..." Sero said full of disappointment and shock.

Midoryia let a laugh slip past his lips, "see.
It'd be smart if you joined.

Considering you'd be on the winning side here"

"I refuse!"

"Alright then"

....(trigger warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️)

....

Agonizing screams could be heard from the room as Sero's tongue got cut off.
Blood spilled from his mouth as he stared at the chunk of flesh on the ground.

Kaminari stared mortified as he backed into the wall.

"Will you join now?" Midoryia laughed sadistically as he stabbed Sero's leg, cutting right through his flesh.

Another scream could be heard from Sero as he felt himself hardly be able to breathe from whatever poison Midoryia had injected into him.

"I'll join!" Sero screamed, hardly able to formulated the words with half his tongue Missing.

"Good" Midoryia snapped his fingers, summoning Eri to rewind him.

Sero stared at Midoryia pure fear in his eyes as he felt his heart practically beat out of his chest.

"Good choice."

Midoryia then left that room, locking the door as well.

Midoryia went around all the rooms, torturing those who said no and ignoring those who agreed to join him.

Aizawa stared in pure disgust through the cameras, All Midoryia had done was just...

Sickening.

"Good.
Now I got everyone here to join.

Tonight I'll transform them all into sub vamps and let them attack Korea or something.
A place with people out and about, every since that massacre 2 days ago no one's left their house.

I should probably release the order to clean the streets of all those bodies, I am the ruler now"

Midoryia teleported out of the base and to Japan's government building.

He found that the bodies had already been cleaned up by garbage disposal people and people that wanted to sell the bodies on the market.

People were nervously out and about, Though it was a small percentage of people who filled the streets.

"Hello japan~"