The calm before the storm

..

Over the span of a couple weeks the heros and villains of Japan prepared for the war Midoryia was about to bring upon them all.

The people of Japan died left and right with the way Midoryia trained his army people.

Heros were doing all they could to level up their strength but even with them trying they hardly surpassed the strength of Midoryia's soliders.

"Okay.
This is the test to see how strong you've all gotten.

I'm able to see all your strengths, weaknesses, and power level and you've all grown much stronger compared to 3 weeks ago.

Most of you are past level 5.

For today's test, I'm going to hide in some spot in Tokyo.
Your Mission is to find me.

With your enhanced vision, hearing, and smell you should all find me considering I'm made sure to leave a packet of blood in my pocket.

You aren't allowed to teleport to me directly.

This test will measure how stealthy you can be amongst crowds, how strong your senses are, and how long your stamina is.

Whenever you find me you have to then hide as well, it's basically like playing extreme sardines without you needing to hide with me.

Remember, you're only allowed to search and hide in Tokyo.

The first 10 people to find me and stay hidden themselves for the longest will get a big supply of blood bags." Midoryia explained.

"This'll be interesting"
"Competition, I like it"

"Deku, can I participate?" Eri asked.
Midoryia turned his head and found Eri standing besides him.

"Sure.
You will be participating in the war after all, I see no reason why you can't"

"Are you stupid Deku?!
She's going to get caught on the streets alone during the night!" Bakugo spat.

Over the span of 3 weeks Bakugo too progressed in strength, he hated he was a vampire but considering he's already murdered over 15 people for food he can't do anything but accept it.

He's still against Midoryia, though...
Some part of him too.

Wants to rule Japan.

"Eri is stronger than everyone in this army including you.
She's a level 50.

She won't be in any form of danger since not even heros could catch her if they tried" Midoryia hissed.

"Level 50"

"I- wow I wonder how she got strong so fast..."

"Well she has been a sub vamp for much longer than we have so it makes sense"

"If a 7 year old can do it we can too"

"Anyways.

Kacchan.
You are required to participate.

I will be going to my hiding spot now, I'll text you all when I'm ready.

Remember to follow the rules or you'll be disqualified" Midoryia said teleporting away.

He teleported to Tokyo, shapeshifted.
He looked around and eventually he found a mall.

He went to one of the stores and pretended to be a customer.

"You may begin"

Bakugo reluctantly teleported away to search for Midoryia.
Midoryia had removed his quirk cancelling cuffs since he knew he wouldn't have to worry about anything while he was awake.