Therefore, the male god did not have much time to contact her. Even if he is interested to her, it should be just a normal liking.

    But the system told her that the male god loves her.

    It is also said that the male god wants her most.

    She was actually very happy when she heard the system say this at first, but after thinking about it, she was a little doubtful.

    People who have only been in contact for less than a week, are there any intimacy between them, just getting along with ordinary friends or classmates, why will the male god show love to her?

    If it was her, she won't fall in love with that a short amount of time.

    She suffered a blow in real life and lived until twenty-four years old. Except for the two boys who had a crush on her in in middle school and high school, she had almost zero real emotional experience.

    Because the he was a character from a novel, it is easy to like a virtual character.

    In addition, virtual characters do not exist in reality, and she can do all kinds of brain supplements in the direction she likes. As a result, it is normal for her to slowly fall in love with this man who has been filtered by herself. .

    After entering the world of novels, she found that the male god looks more handsome than she thought, and has a good personality, has no bad habits, loves to read, and doesn't interested to plays with the feelings of those little girls  relying on his good looks. Smart and considerate...

    So she like him more and more , and she is so willing to give up everything in the real world for him.

    The emotional experience of the two of them is different. She loves him, which is easy to understand. Say he loves her?

    She doesn't believe it.

    At most he just like her.

    However, even if he just liked her, she was very happy.

    Shen Liuchen did not answer for a long time, she continued to ask: "Do I look  a lot like her?"

    After a while, Shen Liuchen broke free of her hand, held on to the wall, and moved a little away from her.

    The long and narrow phoenix eyes stared at her quietly, and it seemed that some emotions were suppressed in the eyes, which was dull and difficult to distinguish. Song Jinxi held her breath, allowing him to look at her for a while, only to find that where he was looking, and his gaze fell on her neck again.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

He wanted to strangle her to death.

    The 27-year-old Great Demon King Male God is completely different from the fifteen-year-old Little Male God. What does the system say about him...

    Paranoid!

    Yes, paranoid.

    Isn't he putting his paranoid character on the matter of "killing her".

    She felt that her ability to withstand pressure seemed to have become much stronger, and she was able to keep her thought under his murderous gaze without running away.

    It is simply putting her life on his hands to be able to heal the male god.

    After a long time, she heard Shen Liuchen say: "Are you really not Song Jinxi?"