"Maybe she will! I sure know how to treat someone unlike you."

The voices definitely seemed familiar but he couldn't place who they belonged to. He was somehow more interested in the conversation than kissing Rin. She probably was too since she looked at him and placed a finger on his lips to stop him from making any noise.

"As if she will go for someone like you after she has been with someone like me!"

"Your thinking is as one dimensional as you are!"

"And what are you? Fucking 5 dimensional?"

"I don't just think with my dick!"

"That's because Barbie, you don't have one."

Rin mouth 'Oh my God' as if that was the most hilarious thing she had heard. Obito realized by now, and the color had drained from his face. He felt uncomfortable and didn't want to hear any further.

Why do I keep finding myself in such situations? First I walked in on her and now on both of them fighting for her?

"You..."

"What barbie is angry now?"

"Just treat her right!"

"I fucking scored her right under the nose of that Uchiha bastard after everything that was going on with them. You think you can come threaten me like that? She is MY girlfriend and I will treat her the way I see fit. As for you, stop wanting to fuck her. She isn't available, you understand?"

"I will keep an eye on you, then"

Obito preferred being eaten alive by the ground he was standing on than over hear this conversation, the worst in front of Rin.

"Are they gone?" She whispers and puts her head out of the classroom to check but sees no one.

"Oh my God. This was like getting front row seat in your friend's life. Who knew nerds like her also have so much drama in their lives!"

"What?"

"Don't you find it funny that they think there was something between you both? Man, was he angry at you. He practically hates you, and for what reason?" she talks out loud while walking next to an extremely confused Obito who wasn't paying any attention towards her.

"Bito, you okay?" She shakes his shoulders to bring him to present.

"What?"

"Did you hear what he said about you?"

"What about it?"

"They think there was something between you both. You and Y/N. And that poor guy was flexing because of it. Do you wanna tell them there was nothing between you both?"

"And why would I interfere?" Obito asks annoyed.

"What they think is wrong. Do they not know you always liked me? You wanted to be with ME?" Her voice increases a tone, getting worked up.

"And that concerns us how?" He wanted her to stop screeching and shut up.

What were they fighting about? What did Hidan do to her? Why was Deidara so angry? Does he like her too? Why does everyone like her all of a sudden?

"Because I thought you were dating too, you know!" She almost screams looking at Obito bringing him out of his zone.

"You what?"

"You suddenly started spending so much time with her after the whole video thing. I never thought it would blow up so much Obito, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. But then I saw you with her all the time and I thought I lost the only one who cared about me!" She starts sobbing, stepping closer to Obito she hugs his waist and sobs leaning against his chest.