5) chapter name

(Half-assed proof read)

The next morning  we were laid across each other. God my back was sore. I grabbed a cushion pillow and hit Tommy outside the face with it.

"Wake up child!" I yelled as Tommy jumped awake, which made Tubbo start to stir awake. "Shut up bitch," Tommy croaked as he began to stretch.

"Want some breakfast?" I head to the fridge looking for some ingredients for a meal.

***

I was wearing some of my business casual clothing. I didn't have a whole lot of time to get ready because I had two other people in the apartment with me.

"Wilbur you suck." I joked. "Oh?" Heleaned back and let out a breathy giggle."Yeah, I don't wanna go with that prick!" I say as Tommy entered the room. "Yeah, why can't I go?" Tommy said giving me a hot drink.

"Dream is the one who proposed the offer, not me." Wilbur reminded us. We both let out an annoyed groan. "Well why couldn't you have shown off Tommy and let them know of his wonderful progress?" I took a sip of the drink Tommy had given me.

"So Tommy could get to places without people knowing how dangerous he is," Wilbur was fucking smart and I hated it sometimes. "You smart bastard, if I didn't like you I would kill you." I teased the taller male.

After a few hours of chatting Dream entered the room. Why did he enter the room? I have no fucking clue. "Hello Soot," Dream's monotoned voice filled the room. "Hello Dream, I'm assuming you're here because you wanted to make sure the deal was upheld?" Wilbur folded his hands.

Dream remained still. "Ah I see." Wilbur stood up from his chair. "Someone doesn't like to be predictable? I mean I wouldn't want to be predictable if I was among of the most powerful people in the country." Wilbur was standing in front of the other male. Will was at least 2 inches taller than Dream.

"Soot, you're smart. Yes I'm here for the girl."  Dream cleared his throat. He was about to speak again but I spoke before he did. "Let's go I'm not about to wa-" Tommy elbowed my side. "Fuck off." I whispered.

"Lead the way Mr. Intimadating guy." I sighed out of boredom. That got me another elbow from Tommy.

***

Here I was, in another car, with another ridiculously rich man, with the mission to lure and kill. Just another Tuesday for me.

"So why do you want me to be an intern for you? I already am one of the top assassins." I asked as I lazyily looked out the window. "Wilbur seemed to be very, very confident about you, and I wanted to see what you could do." Dream sat a seat away, giving me space so I felt comfortable.

"Oh? Like what?" I sighed. I already knew that I lacked empathy, sympathy, and things like that. "What makes it so easy for you to kill?" Dream was watching your reaction. "Normally I just have to kill some old or middle aged rich sex offender who crossed paths with Wilbur and pissed him off." I shrug. "But then again, sometimes I will have to a genuinely good guy. In that case I make sure they have a painless, unsuspecting death." I attempt to explain.

The answer was acceptable for Dream, and he didn't ask anymore on the subject.

"What exactly do you want me to do while I'm here? Are you gonna have someone spy on me or are you going to make sure I don't get into any trouble?" I didn't know what to expect when I arrived.

"I want you to go through a month of training. Depending on high you are among the other assassins in training, I'll decide what happens to you." Dream sounded annoyed that he had to explain. "What the fuck? I'm not going to restart training just for you to find out I'm fucking good at my job." I growl.