"You just can't refuse me because of my cuteness," I said making him laugh. "Why don't we go out later? Let's have fun again! I wanna buy some ice cream from Coldstone, I missed them."

"Uhh... You mean... You wanna hang out with me? Why don't you call Valentina and ask her if she could come with us," Is he serious?

"Bruh, STUPID! DON'T YOU GET IT? I WANT A DATE TYLER," I said and I just realized that I'm already shouting. "I'm sorry Tyler, I didn't mean to shout."

Oh my, his face... he's just looking at me shocked.

"You... and I... for a date...?"

"Uhmm... Yeah?"

"Seriously?" He asked. "So you're telling me that you, Bellamira, wants to go out on a date with, me, Tyler. Am I right?"

"Can't you believe what I have said? Tyler, we've known each other for seventeen years,"

"I'm just shocked, I mean... Last year, you said 'If I can't marry Luka, then I'll be single 'till I die'," he said and he copied the way I talk.

"I-I... Just realized that it's you, who's always there for me. It's you who makes me happy all the time. It's you, not him..." I said.

"Uhmm... Sorry, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU'VE SAID!" He shouted, he stood up and ran towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Outside! I'll wake myself up incase this is just a dream!" He said and I just let him go.

"Oh shit," I shouted as I felt like throwing up again so I rushed to the bathroom.

I flushed the toilet and made my way to the bedroom.

I'm really not feeling well, maybe I should take a rest now since I haven't slept yet.

I jumped to the bed cause I feel really sleepy.

Tyler is not yet here, it's already six.

I woke up because of my head aching. It's soooooo painful.

I saw Tyler coming out of the bathroom.

"Did you drink last night?" He asked.

"No! Of course not. I haven't been drinking alcohol, even wine since the party,"

"Then why are you vomiting? Are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital? Just to check," He said worrying.

He passed me a cup with coffee in it.

"No, I'm fine. Maybe I'm just getting sick cause there's so much work to do for the past few months. I'm really exhausted," I said while sipping some coffee from the mug.

"I just need sleep," I added.

"Yeah, you should sleep now. Wait, have you slept before you call me at 4 AM?"

"Uhh no, ahehehe," I said while scratching my nape.

"Well you should sleep by now. I'll get going, we have a practice at 10 AM," He said putting his wallet in his pocket.

"Uh-I'm sorry, I didn't know you have a practice today. I shouldn't have called you in the middle of the night. I'm sorry," I said as I finished drinking my coffee and putting it back to the table.

"You should go now, thanks so much," I said hugging him.

"It's nothing, anything for you," he said as he walks towards the door. He kissed my head and let go of me.

"Where did you go earlier?" I asked before he close the door.

"I just ran. So... See you on Saturday? I'll pick you up, let's have dinner at Clearman's?"

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to. Byee! Take care," he said and put on his face mask again and his cap.

"If you feel something not right, just call me okay? Or if ever I did not answer, just call Shaniqua, she's always free. And if she's not available just go to the Hospital by yourself."

I looked at him blankly as he finished talking.

"Just-just kidding," I smiled and just said goodbye, pushing him away and then I locked the door.

I went to the bed again to get some sleep. There's a game between the Mavs and Nets tommorow night, I should watch it.

It excites me, thinking that two of my favorite teams will have a game. I'm thinking who will win since Kevin Durant can't play for the game tomorrow.

I woke up at 3 PM and I still don't feel good.

My breast also feel swollen.

I put on a hoodie to keep myself warm cause it's a little bit cold today.

I went outside to buy meds at a store near the hotel.

I saw a man selling hotdog sandwhich a few steps before the store, it's so mouthwatering!!!

I bought two- oh my gosh, why am I eating too much these days?

Oh no! That can't be!

I can't gain weight, arghhhhh! I'm ruining my diet!

But nah, I don't care. I'll eat as much as I want.

I went inside the store to buy the medicine and why walking on the aisle, I saw a bunch of chocolates and I can't help but to grab it and buy everything I want.

And while picking some chocolates, I saw a pregnancy test kit mixed with the chocolates here. I mean, the pregnancy test shouldn't be here, that's so disturbing.

I put back all the chocolates on the rack because I don't know why I suddenly lost my appetite to buy these chocolates.

And I grabbed the pregnancy test kit.

Oh- my- goodness!

I had pregnancy symptoms...

I- I don't know what to do but I'm sure I should try these.

I asked for 10 different brands of pregnancy test but they only have 3 so I went to the other stores just to buy 10 different brands.

I went back to the hotel and then I took a bath.

What if the reason why I was not feeling well for the past few days is because I'm pregnant?

Oh my gosh, I don't know what I would do if it's positive.

I hit my head slightly, arghhhhh! I'm such a stupid bitch!

I shouldn't have took advantage of him that night, it's wrong! It's all wrong!

I took three pregnancy tests and went inside the bathroom again.

I don't know if I want it negative, or positive.

If it's actually positive, how would I tell the father of this child inside me that he deflowered me one night, and now I am pregnant.

He wouldn't believe me. of course! How would you trust a woman who says that you impregnated her when you don't even know her name?

If it's negative... Then uhmm...

I would be sad, so so so so sad. I won't be able to bear a child for him. I won't be able to make a family with the man of my dreams. But I'll also be thankful that I won't carry a child inside me. I'm too scared to be a mother, I think I wont be a good one.