020

avina's pov

"you look- absolutely stunning"

he spins me around with one hand. i let out a laugh and then go back into his arms. safest feeling ever.

"thank you"

i whispered to him. i noticed a speaker right behind him. he quickly takes his phone out of his pocket and presses the screen, making the speaker play a song. our song. he puts his hand out and i gladly take it. we start to slowly dance to the rhythm of the music.

i look up at him to already see him looking down at me. slow dancing to this song was something i always wanted to do with my lover. he knows how much i love romantic songs like this. especially this one. this was his song. every time i listened to it, i would imagine mattia and i slow dancing to it.

and it was finally happening.

i followed his steps as we continued to stare at each other. god, i could stare at his beautiful face all day. he's just perfect. everything about this boy is just perfect. i could never get enough of him. his look, his touch, just him in general.

i noticed he started leaning in, making me lean in as well. soon enough, our lips met. i love every single kiss we have but this one was different. i felt my knees go weak and my heart pound in my chest. he was very nervous as well.

we pulled away and looked at each other with stupid smiles. he then spins me one more time and brings me in close. our lips almost touching. he held me by my waist as i rested my arms around his neck.

he looked like he wanted to say something but just couldn't let it out. i kinda had an idea of what it was he wanted to say and tbh, i hope it is what i think. my life would be complete with just those three words.

"say it, baby"

i whispered to him. he looked a little surprised but very happy. he was a mess of different emotions. in a good way. he was happy, nervous, excited, and worried. all of the above. but he finally let it out.

"i love you"

i knew he was going to say it but as soon as i heard it come out of his mouth, my eyes widen and my mouth fell agape. it was a completely different feeling hearing him say it.

"i love you more"

his face lights up in happiness as he pulls me into another kiss. another amazing kiss. i finally found my person. my home. my everything. i am going to take care of his heart as if my life depended on it. I'll make sure of it.

i love you mattia polibio.
...

@mattiapolibio - love you to the moon and back