003

avina's pov

"i really want to go out today"

i sink my head deeper into my pillow as i turned off my phone and covered myself with my blanket.

"but it'll be impossible with ale"

i continue. alexa smacks her teeth and rolls her eyes at my words. i chuckle knowing what she's going to complain about.

"tell your father to calm his balls and let you go out for once"

she comments, her eyes glued onto her phone as i stared at her. i sigh and move on my back, staring at the tall ceiling.

"ok but, where would we go?"

she gives me a grin and lays next to me. i chuckle once again knowing she always has something prepared.

"jake is throwing a party tonight"

she nudges my shoulder and i look back up, thinking about it. we all know ale isn't going to let me go.

but it won't hurt him if he doesn't know, right?

"okay im sick of him. let's sneak out"

she squeals and gets up from my bed, heading towards my closet.

"finally you said something smart"

...

"ok we look hot"

i smiled at my reflection in the large mirror and nod my head.

"of course we do"

i whisper, running my hands down my dress. i turn around and took alexa's hand in mine and headed towards the door.

"let's gooo"

...

alexa couldn't stop herself from laughing as we tried our best to quietly make it downstairs. the house was strangely quiet which made me think ale and his friends weren't home but i wasn't gonna risk it lmao.

"literally shut up"

i told her again and again but she simply wouldn't stay quiet. i mean, we did look kinda dumb with our backs pressed against the walls. we thought we were in a movie fr.

"girl you do too much"

she laughs once more and heads downstairs making all the noise she wanted.

"alejandro isn't here headass"

i roll my eyes and walked passed her.

"i knew that dickhead"

i took my keys and placed them in my purse. our uber was hereeeee. let's go.

...

"disgusting"

i mumble as the awful smell of alcohol, sweat and weed filled my nose. alexa and i kept our hands locked together and made our way through the tight crowds trying to find our way into the kitchen.

we wanted drinks.

once we found the alcohol, our favorite, alexa took two cups and mixed random shit we found and chugged it at the same time.

"literally ew"

i cough, making a face as i gave my cup back to alexa.

"round two"

...

mattia's pov

my eyes stuck on her as i watched her body move to the rhythm of the loud music. she was absolutely perfect. soothing to the eyes really. it was practically impossible to keep my eyes off of her.

god, i need her.

"you're into her"

kairi sits himself next to me on the couch. i clearly heard his words but kept my eyes on her.

"am not"

i tried to argue but i didn't even believe myself with the unconvincing tone i used. he chuckled and stared at her too.

"shit i mean, if you don't want her i might keep her for myself"

"ok she isn't some toy you can claim as yours"

i finally looked away as i gave kairi a semi disgusted look. he puts his hands up in defense and laughs at me.

"joking. but you just proved my point"

he leans in.

"since when do you care for a random female mattia?"

he lowers his voice. i scoff and lean back, my eyes back on her.

"i don't know what you're taking about"

i mumble, crossing my arms.

"and she isn't just a random female"