Friendly Competition

Things had only escalated since that day with Anakin in the bedroom. Ahsoka and East saw it too, but they decided to laugh in the corner and pretend I didn't see.

As for Anakin well.....

I'm not really sure. We were supposed to hate each other, you know after he told me I was nothing, and I'm not really sure what switched him into this competitive attitude. Don't get me wrong, he was still and asshole to me, and I would do everything in my right power to slap him. However there were moments where it seemed like he didn't bother me that much. The occasional smirk, flirty comment, or wink.

Obi-Wan and  a few other council members were out doing research so our merry little band of reckless teens wasn't needed for today.

I slipped on a very tiny white tank top, and tiny grey shorts. And let me tell you, I was very aware of how much skin I was showing.

I walked out of my room into the kitchen, East and Ahsoka were playing Mario Kart, and Anakin was no where in sight. I took out some rice cakes, and an avocado. I ate that and then started slicing up an apple, when one of my slices decided it was going to go airborne. Then my glass of water. The liquid now in drips in the air.

I whirled around to see Anakin, arms crossed, leaning on an archway leading into the kitchen. His devilish smirk practically made me flush red.

It didn't help that he was in fact shirtless, and all he was wearing was some low rising grey sweats. His hair was perfectly disheveled, like he just rolled out of bed.

"Morning sweetheart" He smiled. I rolled my eyes, to try to hide the fact my knees might buckle in an instant.

"Morning honey" I groaned. "Can you put my food down I'm starving" I said, making my eyes look all innocent.

"No can do princess" His smile grew even larger.

"Put my food down!"

"No"

"Cmon do I really have to go all out on you" I said back to him, crossing my own arms.

"I mean yeah sure anytime my room it just down the hallway next to yours" He purred.

Oh my fuck. Seriously. He could've chosen any other time for this. But I didn't hesitate as I drew my hand up, and through the force, I glided an imaginary hand over his shoulders, down his arm, across his abs, tracing his v-line. I stopped just short of his lower area.

I saw him shudder against my imaginary touch. I saw this as my time to pounce. I jumped on the ground tackling him.

I landed right on top of him, and I straddled him. I smirked at myself for the victory but then realized the position we were in.

I was straddling Anakin Skywalker. Again.

He smirked up at me, practically reading my thoughts.

"Damn you really love to be on top of me don't you?" I scoffed at his words. His eyes gleamed with mischief.

"You wish" I said.

A sudden waved of freezing cold water engulfed my body. The droplets soaked me head to toe. I gasped at the sensation, and goosebumps cascaded down my skin. My hair dripped down my shirt.

I looked down at Anakin. Who had a hazy smile on his face. His eyes traveled my body as I scowled at him.

"That shirt shows a lot of skin princess" I just glared at him.

"Your attempts at seduction and flirting suck" I hissed. Pure rage now inside me. That asshole just soaked me in water. Not to mention I had a white shirt on.

He used one hand to grab my thigh, as the other slithered around my waist. It all happened so fast and now I was on the bottom. 

"Really?" He breathed into my ear. My breath hitched. 

"Would you rather me do this" He whispered into my ear. He traced a lazy line up my thigh to my stomach. He drew lazy circles around my naval.

"Or this?" He breathed as he pushed away my wet hair and placed small kisses down my neck. My whole body heated up. My blood pulsed and my heart throbbed.

One hand slipped into my hair, and the other grazed the top of my breast, and then traced the curve underneath. His fingers slowly making their way to my inner thigh. Where he again traced lazy circles, taunting me.

He kept his eyes locked to me the whole time. His burning gaze lighting flames in my core. 

"Now I could bend you over on this table right here" He said in a low-husky tone. My heart stopped, and I think my breathing did too.

"But that would be a bad idea wouldn't it" He added.

I bit my lower lip, trying to keep myself from making any noises that would give away the mask I put on to hide my desire underneath. In truth I wanted more, I wanted to indulge, but I restrained myself.

I nodded silently. Unable to form words. He removed his hand from my hair, and slowly stopped drawing those lazy circles on my inner thighs. He put his hands on either side of my head, and pushed himself off.

The move showed off his incredible body. His lips twitched upward as he noticed my gaze.

I sat up slightly, now scowling at him. God how he taunted me. I hated it but I loved it. The way it seemed so real. I loved how his touch felt, and how my name rolled off his tongue.

"Get up you look like a mess" He said as he peered into the fridge. Stocked with the healthiest stuff in the galaxy.

"It'd be unfair if I didn't credit you for some of it" I snarled.

He just winked and turned towards the fridge again. But for a flicker of a moment. Not even enough to see someone blink. I was able to read his thoughts.

A gorgeous mess

My heart practically did backflips. But I wiped up the water on the floor, and picked up the apple slice. I silently slipped out of the kitchen to my room. I let out a breath of relief, not even realizing I had been holding it that whole time. 

I took off the wet clothes, and hopped into some training gear. I tied my hair into a ponytail as I headed for the training room.

-----------

Punching bags really do fix everything. Sweat gleamed on my forehead, and down my arms and back. Small baby hairs had plastered themselves onto my face.

I unraveled the wrapping on my hands as the door swung open. Ahsoka in her training outfit had just walked in. She smiled at me.

She sat down next to me on the floor, she opened her mouth but then shut it, a clear sign something was off.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You and Anakin earlier is what" She said poking me in the stomach. I chuckled.

"Oh that" I said, panting a little bit from my intense workout.

"Yeah that! You don't think I noticed you guys gawking over each other" She rolled her eyes.

"We weren't gawking" I argued back. I'm not really sure what it was.

"Yeah okay try to tell that to Anakin's gaze on you all day after that" She retorted. I threw my head back and mustered up a laugh.

"Yeah sureeee" I replied with a smile

She only shook her head.

"It was nothing but some friendly competition" I smirked.