Getaway

It had been a few weeks since landing on Caladan. Everything was pretty normal. Anakin and his dangerously flirtatious comments, and discovering more smuggling facilities. I couldn't help but notice tensions were rising between Anakin and I. However, I just shoved away any thoughts that would later betray me.

"You contacted the council right" Anakin's voice broke me and my thoughts.

"Yeah they said we should lay low for a day or two because we don't want our cover to be blown" I replied glancing over at him.

"Then let's go do something" He said with excitement. 

"We could go hiking I heard the views from the mountains are gorgeous" I said looking at him with a smile. 

"I could think of something more gorgeous" I heard him say under his breath. Looking down at the ground.

"What did you say?" I asked playing stupid even though I fully knew what he was saying.

"Nothing let's go!" He said getting up towards the door.

"Okay give me one second I need to put my bathing suit on" I said running towards the bathroom, slipping the white bikini on my tanned skin and throwing my cloak and black suit over.

"Yeah okay princess take all the time you need" I saw him roll his eyes and I chuckled.

-------------

Getting to the mountains the cool breeze blew my hair slightly. I danced and smiled while Anakin leaned against a tree and laughed.

"This world is so beautiful" He said gazing around at the surroundings.

I looked at him in confusion. I couldn't imagine such a simple place holding such beauty.

"C'mon I'll show you!" He yelled and ran up to me grasping my hand. And we ran. He showed me the forests, the lakes, the streams, the mountains. We just ran. The only time we stopped was at the top, right at the ledge as the pink and orange clouds floated around us. I sat right on the ledge, looking at the colors the sky had beautifully painted. I felt him sit next to me. My legs dangled as the soft wind hit my legs. I turned where he was.

"Thank you Anakin" I said with a smile on my face.

"For what (Y/N)?" He cocked his head in confusion. I looked back at the clouds.

"Thank you for showing me what falling in love feels like " I smiled as the words left my lips.

He smiled, as he looked up at the stars. We just sat there for a while. In silence. However it wasn't awkward silence. It was peaceful.

"Now let's go swimming!" I yelled jumping on my feet and descending down the mountain.

-------

As I got to the small lake Anakin was not far behind me as he sprinted and jumped off the rock, falling 10 ft before hitting the water. I laughed as I watched him. But after some time he didn't resurface.

"Anakin!" I yelled down. No response. I quickly shed off my black suit leaving just me in my bathing suit. I jumped down plunging into the water. I resurfaced, smoothing my hair back and wiping my eyes.

"Anakin! Where are you" I yelled looking around. Keeping my head above the cool water. I then felt strong arms wrap around my waist, and then throw me across the water. I scrambled back up to the surface. I saw his handsome features glisten in the moonlight.

I splashed him repeatedly in the face. He only inched closer every time. 

I then put my hand up to his cheek.