Who Are You?

Another day, another grueling training session with my invisible mother. Although training has gotten a bit easier due to me getting stronger, I'm still practically dead by the end everyday.

Everyday at the end of physical training she fills my mind with darkness. She hit's me at my weakest points, almost like she is trying to take me over. Like she's trying to gain control over me. She continually get's more frustrated that she can't break me. It's like she's the player and I'm her pawn.

She fills my head with the memories of when Anakin betrayed me. He lied, and drove me to leave. She kept me thoroughly reminded that I was never loved, but rather used. She made me loathe Anakin, more than ever before. My blood boiled at his name. My fingernails would dig into my hands, causing them too bleed.

But I couldn't find an ulterior motive for all my betrayal visions to be of Anakin. I had been betrayed by many other people in my life. Why were the visions only of Anakin?

She was deliberately trying to get me to hate his blood, which by the way was working. But it's like she was getting me to the brink of killing him once I found a way off of here.

She was behind something, something I didn't understand yet. She was masking it with all these visions. I wouldn't stand by and wait for my fate. No. I was always taught to fight back. It was in my blood.

My mind was racing with different ideas of what to do. Then it hit me. In one of the three main books I read when I first got here 3 months ago, there was a statement that stood out to me.

"In the time of the Guardian of the Light, and opposite prophecy beholds the Guardian of the Moonlight"

My hand flew up to my mouth. I put my mental shields up immediately. Knowing my mother couldn't see where I was, or what I was doing if she didn't have access to my mind. That's one thing she lacked, she taught me everything she knew. Everything she taught me I could use against her.

Even if there is a small possibility.....

No it couldn't be.....

My enemy Anakin Skywalker, is the opposite prophecy the book talked about.

"No way, he would've told me wouldn't he?" I whispered  to myself. It was really a rhetorical question, because the reason we were enemies in the first place is because of how he lied to me about every possible thing.

But for now that was the crazy limb I was going off of.

But if you think about it, it makes sense. I already hated Anakin, and I guarantee you he hated me, but it was never to the point where I fantasized about killing the cocky bastard.

My mother was driving me to that point.

And if I'm the Guardian of the light, or Chosen One of the Stars, and he's the opposite, that leads us two, to be the two most powerful people in the galaxy.

 Something struck in my mind. The first time I really talked to my mother she specifically told me, "you're the most powerful person in the galaxy".

However, Anakin and I were from the opposite prophecies, and it stated we would bring balance to the force, so why would the force give me more power than him?

The answer is it wouldn't.

It took a moment for every puzzle piece in my mind to find it's place. I filled with worry as it sprung into my mind.

My mom was trying to gain control over the galaxy, and she was using me, her own daughter, one out of two of the most powerful people in the galaxy to do it. If she had full control over my brain, she could make me do anything she wanted with a snap of her fingers. By killing Anakin, their was no one who could stop me. She would use me as her little puppet.  I would do all her dirty work for her.

A bittersweet taste filled my mouth. I would have to join forces with the person I hated most in this fucking galaxy, Anakin Skywalker.

"Goddamnit why is my life so fucking messed up" I yelled, throwing my hands up and scoffing as if someone was there to catch my attitude.

I scrammed back to my little hut, but not before stopping to the little ancient library and grabbing a paper and pen. A few minutes later I opened up the little hut and got right to writing out my plan.

It was going to take time, lot's of it, possibly months. No, not possibly, it would take months. But I was ready. More ready than I ever thought it would be.

The basics of the plan were set. I had to wait and endure all the torture my mom would put me through. I would wait it out until I was deemed ready to leave this fucking place. By then Palpatine's armies probably would have attacked the Republic. After that I would find my not so good friend Anakin, ugh, and would work with him to defeat Palpatine.

Something sick and twisted was happening. Even though I already had figured out a piece of what was going on, it was only a leaf in the tree of things that was going to happen. I felt it. I was thankful to be abnormally strong in the force, cause I could sense stuff like that.

I walked outside, and kneeled on the ground beneath me. I looked up at the stars and closed my eyes. I asked through the force, practically pleading them to prepare me for what was to come. Pleading them to grant me the power I needed to succeed, to get out of here, and notify the people of the Sith lord and save them all.

A few moments passed and I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and gave out a small sigh. But just as I did that, a small flicker of light brushed a piece of hair out of my face. I looked up to see a spiral of faint light, coming down to brush my cheeks. It was glowing, and it sparkled, it was so beautiful. It had looked as if the stars had created it. 

The sparkling air surrounded me, engulfing me in it's power. It spiraled even faster, resulting in me being lifted off the ground.

The light traveled all over my body, leaving what felt like small kisses over every inch of skin.

I giggled a little as it tickled my stomach. I felt power pouring into me as it kept me in the air.

About a few minutes later, it gently placed me back down onto the ground. The spiral ascended back where it came from. Leaving me practically with stars in my eyes. Amazed, I pushed myself up, and I walked back into the hut, where my sleeping mat, and carefully thought out plan were laying inside.

I sat down on the mat and read over my plan a few times. There was a small chance of this actually succeeding. But in the back of my mind, some small voice told me it would. I went with my gut. I wouldn't be a bystander when I could actively do something.

I mean if you call waiting around for a few months while you trick your 'mother' into believing your ready to leave and then betray her, "actively doing something".

I laid down on my mat, and rolled to the side where the window was. I looked out at the stars, and to the sky. The faint moonlight crept over my face.

"who are you?" I whispered out to the sky. Almost as if I was asking my mother a question. I wasn't directly, but my headspace was invaded with different outcomes. Maybe she was the Sith lord. Maybe she was actually trying to help me. Actually no, scratch that.

I didn't know a lot of things about the galaxy, or really my place in it right about now. But one thing was for sure.

This was my destiny.