My Secret

*ANAKIN'S POV THE WHOLE CHAPTER*

This past month has been absolute hell. The council is still flipping their shit over (Y/N). But I know they won't be able to find her.

Although my mission was primarily  to unbind her power, there was something they "forgot" to mention before she left. It's true only a very strong emotion could undo the tight power of force wrapped around the light, however not any regular person could do this.

To every equal there is an opposite, so to undo her power it had to be someone of the opposite prophecy.

That is where I had come in. Alongside being the Chosen One, I was also guardian of the moonlight. Not the evil kind of darkness, but the peaceful one that lulls you to sleep every night. 

I had the ability to manipulate the force, and I could harness power from the moon. However I found this out when I was young, and I was not hidden in the way (Y/N) was. Whoever bound her power was powerful.

But that's our story. It was almost sort of like a Romeo and Juliet sort of thing. Two people, from opposite prophecies, who fell in love. Don't forget the tragic ending.

But the prophecy had stated, that the guardian of the light and the guardian of the moon would be the ones to bring balance to the force. Our prophecies were linked, and my master's wanted (Y/N) and I to be linked as well.

Through all the time we were there, and starting pretty early as well, (Y/N) and I grew a force bond. One that grew stronger whenever we were in each other's presences. To be honest, I didn't mind though because I loved that girl more than the galaxy itself. But she was gone, and all that love turned into deep hate.

My master's thought I was going crazy because of how much I worked out now. I lifted everyday, practically murdered 8 different punching bags a week, and I had no intention to stop.

They didn't stop me though, because they knew how angry I was at them. They made me lie to the only person I truly loved. They drove her away, and made me look like I was the one to do it. They didn't really speak to me at all.

My commlink rang and I hastily picked up Master Yoda's call.

"Yes?" I snapped into the small device.

"Come to the meditation room you shall, speak we must" Was all he said before hanging up. I took off my sweaty workout clothes and jumped in the shower really quick. I put on fresh robes and made my way to the meditation center. I saw looks of sympathy shoot my way. I also saw a group of girl's my age blush and whisper as I walked past. I didn't give them the time of day.

I had obviously changed since I got back to the temple. I wasn't the younger boy I once was. I got built. Lifting all the time caused my biceps to grow, and my 6 pack was way more visible now. I had grown an inch or two but that was it.

I was tan from all the times I would train in the courtyard. It seemed it was the only place that could make me feel at peace anywhere in this damn galaxy.

Girls awed at me before, but now they practically melted if I sent a wink their way. It was so fun just to play games. I know it's wrong but I don't care.

I pushed open the doors to the meditation room, and saw the small green creature that called me here.

"Troubled I feel you are Young Skywalker" he says not opening his eyes.

"I'm fine" I said dryly back. He opens his eyes and gestures me to a seat nearby. I sit down and put my elbows on my knees. My head resting on my chin.

I had no interest to talking to anyone within the council. They drove away the only person I really cared about. 

Hell I don't even really know why I was so in love with her. Aside from her breathtaking features, she was stubborn as shit. But I guess that's what I liked. I had girl's who would burn themselves alive to be with me. Everywhere I went I could seduce any woman I wanted. But she was more stubborn. It took longer to break her. But I loved the chase. It was the most interesting thing I had done in years practically months. I couldn't figure her out. 

Luckily she was gone now. I was grateful I didn't have to look at her face.

My heart filled with anger and hate at the mention of her name.

"Think of her you still do" Yoda states without moving.

"I hate her" I reply

"Hate, a strong word it is" he pauses, "loved her you truly did".

"Yes, I guess I did, but she left me. I hate her for it." I replied.

"Drove her away yourself you did. Lied to her you did many times." He responded.

I paused for a moment. In a way it was my fault. I lied to her and she probably lost her trust in me. But I wouldn't let that get to my head. She  still left me alone, after I pleaded her to come back with me. The hate built right back up in my heart.

"Opposites you may be, but love each other you both did very much" Yoda says. But I don't know how to reply.

"One day, back she will be" He finishes. My mind skips to the dream I had the other day. It was me and Obi-Wan with all the other master's in a battle of some sort? Then a flaming little ball of light flew down and..

"Premonitions or dreams, are you having Skywalker?"

"I believe just some crazy dreams twisted from hate Master" I reply.

"Think on this you shall, leave you may" He gestures to the door as I walk out.

Memories rush through my mind, and for one second something changes. I see (Y/N), but only her. She's not wearing an outfit I recognize. She's crying. Holding herself in her knees.

The image goes away but I can't seem to shake it from my head. I saw (Y/N). 

She was right there. Could she see me?