"Y-Yorii-nii...." you mumbled out. "Don't lose hope, (Y/N)." Yoriichi said with a gentle smile. Yoriichi walked towards you and engulfed you in a hug. 'Even if it's a dream, it feels so real.' you thought as you returned the hug and felt Yoriichi patting your head.

"You have to wake up, (Y/N). Your friends are calling you." Yoriichi stated. "I don't know how, Yorii-nii. I don't know how I can wake up here." you replied as you let go of the hug to look at him.

Yoriichi held out something towards you. You looked in shock as you saw your blade in his grasp. You gently took your blade and gave Yoriichi a questioning look. "You have to cut your neck." Yoriichi stated, making you look at him with wide eyes.

"As much as it pains me to see you do this, it's the only way for you to wake up." Yoriichi explained as he looked at you with reassurance.

"Hey, it's all right. I'll always be by your side. So, don't worry." Yoriichi said with a gentle smile. You looked at the blade in your hands then at Yoriichi.

You then walked forward and embraced Yoriichi in a hug. "I'm sorry I have to leave again, Yorii-nii." you whispered out as you felt Yoriichi hug you tighter. "I forgive you. I'll miss you so much and I'll always love you with all my heart. I may not be there with you, but I will always be there for you." Yoriichi replied as he let go of the hug.

"Go. They're all waiting for you, (Y/N). Don't worry about me, I will be there to guide and watch over you." Yoriichi stated as he patted your head.

You placed your blade beside your neck and looked at Yoriichi. Yoriichi nodded at you as he gave you a reassuring smile. You looked at him with determination and nodded.

"Thank you, Yorii-nii

"Thank you, Yorii-nii."

You exclaimed as you took a deep breath and sliced your neck.

------------------

"Douma-san! Nezuko-san!" Rui called as the said people went towards him. "(Y/N)-neesan is shaking!" Rui informed. Douma went towards you and inspected your vitals. "Something's wrong. There doesn't seem to be any wounds on her but she's shaking a lot." Douma said as he leaned closer to you.

You opened your eyes and let out a gasp as you immediately stood up, only to clash your head against Douma's. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" you cried out as you rubbed the bump forming on your forehead. "(Y/N)-chan!" you heard Douma exclaim as he wrapped his arms around you.

"What happened here?" you asked as you patted Douma's head while looking at the others who were sleeping. You saw Nezuko walked towards you looking worried. "Nezuko-chan?" you asked as you watched her burn the rope tied on your wrist. The fire was too much as it engulfed your whole body.

"Ahhh! Don't burn her!" Douma and Rui yelled as they try to pull Nezuko away from you.

'Strange..... I don't feel the heat of her fire. It's not burning me.' you thought as the fire disappeared and you stood up, feeling refreshed. 'It feels like my fever is gone now as well!' you happily thought as you stretched your arms.

You looked down at Nezuko and patted her head. "Thank you, Nezuko-chan!" you exclaimed. You looked at Tanjiro and the others to see them still sleeping. You noticed there were kids sleeping near them with ropes tied around their wrists. "Who are these people?" you asked.

You looked down at the remains of the rope that was on your wrist. You narrowed your eyes to see frost covering the rope. 'It's made by a demon? Then the ticket...' you thought as you took out the ticket from your uniform and inspected it. You saw a tiny snowflake form in the middle of the ticket. "The ticket and the ropes were created by Blood Demon Arts. Maybe the reason why the three of you weren't asleep was because you didn't have these." you explained as you looked at the three demons.

You walked towards Rengoku who was choking a girl. 'Slicing the rope might cause something bad.' you thought as you looked towards Nezuko. "Nezuko-chan, can you burn the ropes tied to the others?" you asked as Nezuko nodded.

You went towards Tanjiro and began to shake him. "Tanjiro-kun, wake up!" you exclaimed. Douma and Rui tried to wake Inosuke and Zenitsu up by shaking them and slapping them but nothing changed. Nezuko went towards you with a look of worry on her face. "Thanks for burning the ropes, Nezuko-chan. Don't worry, I'm sure they're all finding a way to wake up." you said.

"(Y/N)-chan watch out!" Douma yelled as you turned and dodged an attack from a girl holding a dagger. You pulled Nezuko along with you so she doesn't get hurt.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you hid Nezuko behind you. 'Is she... controlled by a demon?' you thought as you saw the girl glare at you. "Don't try to stop me! I blame you people for coming! Stopping me from having a good dream!" The girl yelled as she prepared her weapon.

Another girl and two boys stood beside her as they took out their weapons as well. 'They're doing this on their own.' you thought. "Why are you still in a daze? If you're awake, hurry up and help! I don't care if you're sick or whatever! If you don't do things well, I'm going to tell that- tell him not to let you dream!" The girl yelled out towards the boy seated on your right.

You watched the boy stood up and noticed he was crying. 'He was tied to Tanjiro-kun. He's sick. Tuberculosis maybe?' you thought as you looked at them sadly.

"Sorry. But I don't have time to deal with you all." you exclaimed as you disappeared from their sight. The kids looked around in shock as they try to look for you. You appeared behind them and chopped the back of their necks. The kids passed out one by one as they fell to the floor.

"(Y/N)-san! Behind you!" Tanjiro exclaimed as you saw the other girl dashing to you, preparing to strike. You dodged her attack and chopped the back of her neck. You took the weapon from her hand as she passed out on the floor.

You noticed Tanjiro standing up from his seat as he went towards you. "Tanjiro-kun, I'm glad you're awake." you exclaimed. "Yeah.... I had to slice my neck in the dream to wake up." Tanjiro replied. "That's what I did as well. I think it could be the solution to wake up from the dream." you thought aloud.

You saw Douma and Rui in their tiny forms as they dashed to you and tackled you in a hug. Nezuko went to Tanjiro and hugged him. The boy watched as you and Tanjiro comforted your demon companions who were worried.

"Thank you...." you all heard the boy exclaimed as you all turned to look at him. "You must be careful."  The boy added. "Right!" Tanjiro said as you gave the boy a gentle smile.

"I'll go and check ahead. You guys try to wake the others up!" you said as you looked at Douma. Douma was a bit hesitant but nodded as you ran out of the carriage. You noticed a red ribbon floating towards you as you grabbed it. You followed the ribbon as it leads up the train.

You climbed up the carriage and ran to the front as you stared at a figure whose back was turned towards you.