"What signs?"

"Never mind."

Soon enough, the two caught up with Harry, Hermione and Ron, who seemed to be talking about something very serious.

"Don't you think it's strange - that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and then one day a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" Harry said, as Charlie nodded.

"Yes, Harold. It is rather odd that one strange Professor simply turns up with Norbert." She said, in a proper tone. She sounded like Snake himself.

Hermione turned to the the two, her brows furrowed in anger.
"You told her? Of all people in this school, you told Charlotte?"

"Oi! I'll have you know that I am an entirely trustworthy person." Charlie said, glaring at the girl - bit before their feud could continue, the five reached Hagrid's hut.

"Haggerson!" Lily shouted, running at the same pace as her brother.
The large man looked up, a smile on his face.
"Who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?" Harry asked, his eyes wide with anticipation.

"I dunno.. I didn't see 'is face, he kept 'is hood up," Hagrid answered.
"This stranger though.." Harry continued to pester the man. "You and he must have talked?"

"Well he - he wanted to know what sort 'o creatures I looked after - I told him, after Fluffy, a dragon egg ain't going to be a problem!" The man answered, chuckling.

"Did he seem interested in fluffy?" Harry asked.

"Stupid question, Harold." Charlie said under her breath, earning a chuckle from Lily, and a glare from Hermione.

"Well of course he was interested in Fluffy!" Hagrid answered, in a 'duh' tone.
"How often do you come across a three-headed dog? But I told him - I said, the trick with any beast, is to know how to to calm it. Take Fluffy for example. Just play 'im a bit of music and he falls straight asleep!" Hagrid paused. "I should not have told you that.."

Harry and Lily shared a look, before taking off, in the direction of Professor McGonagall's office.
Hermione, Ron and Charlie cluelessly followed, ignoring Hagrid's calls.

The Potter's stopped outside of Professor McGonagall's office, out of breath.

"Goodness gracious, I feel like I've just run a marathon," Charlie said, potting on a much posher English accent.
She put the back of her hand on her forehead, and began to fall forward, until Lily grabbed the hood of her cloak, pulling her back up with ease.

"Right, Minnie - oh, hello!" Lily smiled at the only occupant in the room other than the Professor, which happened to be a ghost. It seemed that she knew the ghost - when she somehow fist-bumped it, before turning back to McGonagall.

"We have some very important news to share. We-" Lily began, but was interrupted by her brother, who appeared next to her, along with the others.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore! Immediately!" Harry demanded, as both his sister and the Professor gave him a prompt look.

"I'm afraid the Professor is not here," said McGonagall, as Lily, Ron, Harry and Hermione shared looks, while Charlie's face was still full of confusion.

"He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic," the Professor continued. "He then left immediately for London."

"He's gone?!" Harry exclaimed, clearly slightly angered.
"Well spotted," Lily remarked, earning a pointed look from McGonagall, but she simply smirked in return.

"But - but this is important! This is about.. the Philosopher's Stone," Harry said, his voice much quieter.
"How do you know?" Asked McGonagall, before Lily and Charlie both pointed to their heads in unison, nodding, with a small smirk on their faces.

"Someone's going to try and steal it!" Harry stated, rather loudly.
"I don't know how you-" McGonagall paused for a moment, counting the amount of children their actually was.
I'm surprised young Lupin isn't here, she thought to herself, before huffing.
"Five found out about the stone, but I can assure you that it is perfectly well protected." She stated, a look if shock upon her face, yet she remained stern.

"Now would you go back to your dormitories," she ordered, before the five huffed, walking away. But, just before they reached the door, Lily turned back around. "Goodbye Minnie!" She said, blowing the woman a kiss, but almost tripping in the process.

The young girl began to giggle as she left the classroom, while the Professor stared at the door, a small smile on her face.
Until her eyes became wide.

Sweet fuck. She's just like James.

•••

A/n; I apologise for the language besties - but we all know Minnie thought this when Harry decided to come to school in a flying car.