Questions & Answers

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Do you not like it?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

I looked down at what I was wearing, and looked back up at him.

"Not really." I replied.

"You poor thing." He said with a blank expression. "Go get in the car."

Car? I looked out the window and saw a black BMW outside. I think the model was M340i sedan, but I'm not too sure.

I got in the car and inside had a red interior. The time on the radio read 4:26 am. What the hell do we possibly have to do at this time?

"Where are we going?" I asked once he got in the the car.

"Shopping."

He sounded agitated. Was I making him upset? I decided to hold off anymore questions until later.

The car ride was silent as we went shopping for clothes, food, etc..

I didn't even know places would be open at this time.

|few hours later|

When we got back to the house, he helped me unload my things out the trunk and backseat. When he said shopping, I didn't think he meant shopping spree. Everything we got was for me.

"Where'd you get all the money from?" I asked once we sat in the living room, tired from all the shopping we did.

"Before I answer you." He began. "Will you make some tea? I'm exhausted."

I quietly sighed, and got up from my comfortable seat.

"Thank you bunny." He said in a low seductive tone.

I stopped and looked at him, Confusion on my face.

"Something the matter?" He asked with that devilish grin of his.

I shook my head and proceeded to the kitchen. I've never been called that before. Actually I didn't have a nickname at all. The only other names I've been called was "bitch", "slut" and other dirty words.

"What kind of tea do you want?" I asked, looking through the cabinets.

"Black tea is fine." He replied.

I boiled some water in a kettle.

After it finished I dipped the tea bag in the water and added some sugar. I brought the tea into the living room and set it on the coffee table.

"Now can I ask questions?" I asked, sitting on the single chair.

"Ask away." He said, taking a sip of tea.

"How is that not hot??" I asked shocked.

He took another sip before looking over at me.

"Nothings hot to me." He replied. "Bunny."

When he said that, it sent shivers up my spine.

"Ok..first question." I started. "Where did you get this money from? You don't work do you?"

"Actually, I do work." He said. "After killing someone.. I take their money. They don't need it any more, do they?"

I keep forgetting that I'm literally living with a serial killer. Him saying these things shouldn't surprise me anymore. Plus, he hasn't shown any signs of wanting to hurt me. I should be fine.

"That doesn't count as a job." I said, rolling my eyes playfully. "Anyways, what's your real name?"

"Lucifer." He said blankly. "I told you, you can call me Ace."