My soulmate~🖤

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 39: My Soulmate~🖤

.

/

.

/

.

"THE KAZEKAGE LIVES?" Kisame nods.

"Some old hag brought him back."

"Your not very young either, Kisame."

"Tch! Don't be a brat!"

"I simply stated the truth."

Keiko mentally sighed in relief upon hearing the news of the mans life. She had warned Tsunade to tell the sand of their attack, but it still didn't help prevent anything.

"And Sasori is dead?"

"Yup!" She deadpans.

"I told them not to underestimate them. Who killed him?"

"The pink brat." Her eyes widened.

"...Sakura...?" She smiles under her cloak 

'You sure have gotten stronger...' She recalled seeing  the females eyes a few days ago.

'And it seems you've finally gotten over my idiotic cousin...Though he seems to be craving your attention now...' She smirks.

'Let's hope he can gain your trust once again~'

"Oi. Get your head out of the clouds and let's go."

"I'm an Akatsuki. Our cloaks have clouds on them."

"Heh heh." Kisame chuckles and looks at a stall.

"I'm going to buy something. Meet me at that restaurant over there." She nods, walking over to the restaurant and taking a seat beside a cloud shinobi who stares at her.

Eventually, his stare starts to annoy her, and she snaps.

"Is there something you require, cloud-san?" He looked at his book and mumbled something before looking up.

"You is the Uchiha princess, yo?" She sighs and grabs the juice from the waiter with a nod.

"What of it?"

"Nice to meet you, fool, ya fool!" She blinks at his fist and wonders what to do, so instead she taps it gently against hers and her vision blackens instantly.