I came out of washroom wearing normal kurti with palazzo.
I dried my hairs and sat on my bed.

I can't even go out of my room because maa has warned me not to come out of my room as I am a bride.

Is my mom for reall.

And friends also came wearing normal suit and sat beside me and we started talking and chatting.

* * *

Ahad's pov

I woke up by thud sound that came from my bed as I opened my eyes

I saw three fools lying on my bed and grinning like idiots. I can see all teeth of them.

I will break there teeths someday.
I swear.

"ohho dulhe Raja (groom) finally woke up from his beauty sleep - said Reyan and I saw sharik and Adam giving me teasing looks.

"guys what the hell I was sleeping peacefully - I asked irritated.

"why bhai were you dreaming about izzah Bhabhi hmm that's why you are getting this much irritated - said Adam giving me teasing looks.

"offo Adam obviously he would be dreaming about Bhabhi only - said Sharik.

I stood up from my bed and started chasing as they were running here and there in my whole room.

"stop you fools I will kill you with my own bare hands - I said chasing and glaring at them.

When we stopped I saw three of them giving me half pleading and half puppy looks.
So that I can stop.

I took a pillow and targetted it towards Adam as I threw it Adam went away it was straight on someone's face who opened the door of the room.
The pillow fell from someone's face revealing hadiya, She was angry like a angry bull.

"wow bravo!! Ahad what a target straight on face - said dadi coming from behind hadiya, she went away angrily stomping her foot.

Poor ground.
I pity that.

Everyone started laughing like they have recently ran from mental asylum.
All the boys were literally rolling on floor and were clutching there stomach.
All stopped after sometime.

"beta ahad take a bath and come fast for breakfast - said dadi giving me last glance she went away patting my head lovingly.

And I went to washroom and did my morning chores. I wore t shirt and sweatpants and went to breakfast.

In hall there was hustle bustle.
Maa was really excited and dadi and Adam were jumping like cute kids.
Reyan and Sharik were teasing me.
Dad and Danish were not intrested and hadiya was smiling evilly.
Chachi was also happy.

We all sat on dining table and started eating. We were not talking as papa was sitting.

"jii shahnawaz today - started Maa but was cut off by papa.