Its one of us.

Leah heard the scream. It woke her up. She quickly got out of bed and saw that it was just past 8 in the morning.

She hurriedly got some clothes on and left her room.

Her friends seemed to have all been woken by it too. They were all standing in the corridor, worried expressions on their faces.

"What the hell was that!" Leah said.

"Fuck!" Said Chris.

"Let's go check." Tommy said, heading down the stairs. Wes and Chris followed him quickly and so did the girls.

"Wait!" Olly said before Leah followed them.

"What!? We need to go see what that was!" She said pulling him down the stairs with her.

"Just wanted to check you were Okay is all" he said and followed her down.

When they reached the living room they saw nothing.

There was no one.

"Maybe it was nothing." Amber said.

"Someone screamed. We all heard it right?" Wes said.

Everyone agreed.

"Where are the teachers?" Emily said.

"Oh yeah... surely they heard something." Amber added.

"Professor!?" Chris shouted loyd enough for them to hear.

Nothing.

They all glanced around at each other, looking rather scared.

Chris walked up to the teachers room and nicked loudly.

Still nothing.

He reached for the handle and looked at the other, they nodded.

He opened the door and switched the lamp on.

"Fuck!.. fuck off!" He turned to face his friends, unable to look at the state of the room. His face was pail and he looked almost sick.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Emily panicked and walked towards Chris.

"No don't! You don't want to look at it!" Chris said pulling Emily away from the door.

But it was too late.

"Aaaah!" She screamed and buried her face in Chris chest. "They're dead! They're dead!" She yelled, causing everyone else to freeze.

They all walked quickly forward and peered into the room.

It was covered in blood. On the floor, up the wall. Everywhere.

Holly's body lay on the floor covered in blood. Her hands tied behind her back. Knife next to her.

Professor Needham's body lay on his bed as if he was asleep. But he was covered in deep wounds all over his chest.

Professor Lotts body was stuffed under Needham's bed. Her bloody ankles just poking out from under it.

They all staggered back out the room. Horrified. Terrified.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! What do we do!?" Amber cried.

"Holly! The Professors! They're dead!" Leah leans against the wall crying.

They did their best to comfort each other but they could barely talk. They could barely move.

"We need to lock the doors!" Chris suddenly said out of no where.

"What!?"

"There's a fucking murderer about! Lock the fucking doors!" He shouted in a panic.

"They've clearly already been inside! ....What if they're still in here!" Wes said.