Sex.

Smut warning!

A few more weeks went by and Professor Chirps still hadn't returned. Thank god.

It was almost Christmas by this point and it was very cold outside.

"Leah I need to talk to you." Olly said sounding rather stressed.

"Yeah, What is it? What wrong?"

"Nothings wrong I just..." Olly began.

"Just... what?"

"We haven't had sex yet." He said very seriously. "We got together at the start of October and it's now December."

"That's what you're stressing about?" Leah laughed.

"Yes... no. I'm not stressing I just... I haven't not gone this long without having sex for ages."

Leah continued to laugh at him.

"Why haven't we?" He asked, suddenly more serious.

Leah stopped laughing and looked at him "Well we never really get that much alone time. And then when I was... attacked-"

"I know. I didn't want to push you after that. But I really want you." He stepped closer to her.

"Oh yeah?" She teased, kissing him slowly. "Well you know, everyone is going to lunch in a moment... we could skip it and go to the dorms instead." She not her lip seductively.

"Really?" He smirked.

Leah nodded excitedly.

They waited until everyone had left for lunch and they snook back into Olly's dorm.
He slammed the door shut and pushed her up against it. "Fuck" he mumbled into her neck as he kissed her sweet spot.

She Moaned a little as she felt his hands all over her.

"Jump" He demanded. She did as he said and wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel him growing harder in his trousers.

"Is that because of me" she teased, causing him to become more aggressive with his movements. He smashed his lips against hers passionately.

He carried her over to the bed and pushed her onto it. "Take off your clothes."

Leah unbuttoned her uniform and threw her too on the floor. She pulled off her skirt, leaving her only in her bra and thong. She looked up to see Olly standing in nothing but his boxers.
His chest and arms looked huge and toned, he had a very well defined v-line leading to his hard cock.

"Like what you see?" He said, snapping her out of her trance.

Leah was now sitting on the edge of the bed, eye level with his huge bulge. She looked up at him and smirked, trailing her hands down his abs and pulling down his boxers.

"Fuck" he breathed out as he watched her take him in her hands.

She swirled her tongue seductively around his tip, earning a low growl from him.

He took his hand and made her hair into a makeshift ponytail. He bucked his hips forward letting her take him into her mouth. She bobbed her head allowing the top of his cock to hit the back of her throat with every movement.

"Good girl. Just like that." He continued to thrust into her mouth, gripping the bed frame with his free hand.

Leah could tell he was close as his thrusts became faster and more aggressive.

"Fuck!.. stop I'm gonna cum." He pulled her away from him and lay her down on the bed. Climbing in between her legs, he kissed her stomach and down to her thighs.

"Olly please.." Leah moaned as he kissed her everywhere but she wanted him most. He smirked and rugged at her underwear. She lifted her hips up and he pulled off her thong.

"You're so wet for me" Olly mumbled as he slowly entered one of his fingers in her throbbing pussy.

She moaned loudly as he thrust his fingers in and out of her. He kissed and licked her clit making her back arch in pleasure. "Oh yes!"

He could tell she was close as her walls clenched around his fingers. He pulled out before she came brought his fingers up to his mouth, tasting her juices "you taste so good baby" He cooed.

Olly climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer.

He undid her bra and threw it somewhere in the room. She moaned when his lips connected to her nipples.

"Fuck. I can't wait any longer." He moaned and lined his tip up with her entrance.

She felt him thrust into her suddenly. "Fuck, you feel so good." He growled in ear as he continued to thrust hard and fast.

The room was filled with their moans and whines, Olly placed one of his hands around Leah's throat and smiled as he watched her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Does that feel good? You like taking my cock don't you?" He kissed her and thrust harder.

"Y-yes!" She moaned once their lips parted.

After a few more thrusts, Olly felt Leah's walls clench around him. "I-I'm gonna... fuck!" Leah came on his cock with a load moan.

"Good girl.." the feeling of her cumming pushed him over the edge "fuck, I'm about to..."

"Cum inside me." She moaned seductively in his ear.

His thrusts became sloppier as he filled her up with his cum "fuck"

They were both breathless as they lay next to each other on his bed.
"That was amazing." Olly kissed her forehead making her giggle.

"It really was." She beamed up at him.

"Come on, we better get dressed before the others come back." He helped her out of bed and find her clothes.

Just as they both finished getting their clothes on, Wes, Amber, Emily, Chris and Tommy walked into the room.

"Oooo" Chris and Wes said in unison when they saw the two looking a little shabby.

"Shut up." Olly said, wrapping his arms around Leah's waist.

They all laughed and talked, sitting on their beds. Leah caught a glimpse of Tommy's face. He was looking at her with a worried expression on his face.

What was up with him. What made him so worried about Leah when she was with Olly, she wondered.