#46

"Yeh last paper hai, ispe sign kardo aur bas ho gaya." ("There's one last paper to sign and then you're done.") Tej said as he flipped to the last page in the file.

"Okay bade papa." Shivaay mumbled and was about to sign it when a servant came running towards them.

"Sir, police aayi hai." ("Sir, police are here.") The servant informed.

"Police ?" Tej amused while Shivaay just threw the fountain pen on the file and went to the living room.

"Hello, ACP Singhania." Shivaay nodded, getting all too professional.

"Hello, Mr Oberoi." ACP Singhania greeted back before signalling his subordinates to bring in the people they had caught. "Aapne jo information di thi uske bharose humne apke diye hue addresses pr raid dali. Aap ke allegations sahi the, Mr Oberoi, yahi Vecha hai." ("We raided the addresses you gave us on the basis of the information which you provided us with. Your allegations were right, Mr Oberoi, he's Vecha.")

Meanwhile, OmRuAniRiVya and all the elder Oberois had also gathered in the living room as the servant had informed them all about the arrival of police.

"Vecha ? Yeh kaisa naam hai ?" ("Vecha ? What kind of name is that ?") Rudy scrunched his nose up. "Suney mein ketchup jaisa lagta hai." ("Sounds like ketchup.") He giggled.

Om elbowed Rudy to shut him up before turning to Shivaay. "Yeh Vecha kaun hai bhai ?" ("Who's this Vecha guy, bhai ?")

"Om tum pr jo kuch dino pehle humla hua tha woh Vecha ne kiya tha." ("The attack on you, a few days ago, was done by Vecha.") Shivaay replied. "Vecha, ek underworld don hai jisey Interpol aur police kafi saalon se dhund rahe hai. But don't worry he's under arrest now." ("Vecha is an underworld don who's on the most wanted list of Interpol and police. But don't worry he's under arrest now.")

"Ek underworld don ne mujh pe humla kyu kiya ?" ("Why would an underworld don attack me ?") Om frowned.

"Tum Vecha ka chehra dekh lo, tum khud hi samjh jaoge." ("See his face for yourself, you'll understand the reason.") Shivaay said. "ACP Singhania." He prompted.

ACP nodded and stepped aside revealing Vecha.

OmRuRiVya's jaws dropped in surprise while Shivaay and Annika just shared a knowing, triumphant smile.

"Yeh ?!" ("He ?!") OmRuRiVya amused together.

"Mujhe lagta toh hai ki mein isey janta hu lekin mujhe yaad nahi aa raha." ("I think I know him but I don't recall exactly who he is.") Rudy said suddenly as he tried to recall who the person was.

Om smacked Rudy's head lightly before hissing, "Yeh Daksh Chauhan ka bhai hai, Veer Chauhan." ("He's Daksh Chauhan's brother, Veer Chahuan.")

"Mr Oberoi, humne Veer Chauhan ki sari factories aur properties japt ki hai aur aapne jo proof mujhe diye hai usey yeh bhi sabit ho jayega ki Oberoi's pe jo saalon pehle ilzaam lage the woh jhoothe the and hopefully apko apki kuch factories aur properties wapis mil jayegi." ("Mr Oberoi, we've confiscated Veer Chahuan's all the factories and properties and the proofs which you've given us will prove that Oberoi's are innocent and the allegations against them are void so hopefully you'll get some of your factories and property back.") ACP Singhania said.

Shivaay grinned. "Thank you so much, sir." He said and turned to Veer who was now glaring at Shivaay with fire in his eyes. "Lekin mein iske muh se sunna chahunga ki usne mere parivaar pr jhoote ilzaam kyu lagaye aur mere parivaar ko kyu phasaya." ("But I would like to hear it from his mouth as to why he conspired against my family.")