The Great Kazekage Falls~

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 38: The Great Kazekage Falls~

"Let's just get this over with."

"Don't order me around, un!"

"Shut up. Hurry up, I hate waiting."

.

/

.

/

.

/

"That was much easier than I thought, un!"Keiko barely clenches her jaw and grabs Gaara from the disrespectful blond.

'Maybe Naruto can hate me after this?'

"Why do you care so much about that dead weight, un?"

"Disrespecting the dead is something I frown upon. You should learn some manners." He glares.

"I said don't order me around!"

"I never told you what you should do. I suggested it."

"Tch!"

"Enough. Shut up, both of you." 

"Hn."

"Un!" 

Keiko could feel Shukaku's wrath, even though he was asleep. This wasn't good, seeing as how the tailed beasts react when close to one another, for example; if naruto transforms into beast mode and a jinchuruuki doesn't have control over their beast, the risk of them transforming increases.

A part of her grows sad, but this isn't her sadness. Instead, this is Kokuos sadness. The sadness of having her younger brother being taken, but knowing it must happen.

Keiko clenches her jaw, apologizing to the horse-like beast as she simply nods and falls asleep, hiding herself once more. 

Kokuo understood Keiko's role. She also understood that Keiko was remembering her own brothers death, with the way her chakra and blood lust was spiking.

Sasori and Deidara barely manage to hide their flustered and nervous bodies once her chakra reaches them, terrifying them.

"K-Keiko...What the hell...Is wrong with you?" Instantly her chakra stops and her walking increases.

"Let's hurry."

"R-Right, un." He curses for being so afraid, but her chakra was the most worst and terrifying thing he had sensed before.