Chapter 16

"Cameron!" I practically yelled at him. He had my phone and wouldn't give it back.

"What?" He asked in a obvious fake question.

"Can i pweeeease have my phone?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"This is a Cameron and Mason night. Not," He looked at the phone, "a Cameron, Mason, AND Nicole."

"Pweeease. I'll put it up." I said back and reached for it. He pulled back quickly.

"So you think im FUCKING SEXY?" He asked and started laughing.

"Hey! Thoughs are private." I said and grabbed my phone putting it in my butt pocket.

"What do I get for giving it back?" Cameron asked.

"A kiss?" I asked.

"On the lips!?" He said and acted really surprised.

"On the lips." I said back. I then went and kissed him. It lasted longer than expected. I couldn't pull away and I guess he couldn't either. Finally, I pulled away.

"I need to take your phone away more often." Cameron said and winked. Gosh, he's such a dork.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked. He shrugged and I got a idea... "FROZEN!"

"No, not happening." Cam said.

"Yes!" I said. I love Frozen.

"Babe.." Cameron whined. I giggled.

"So, I'm your babe now?" I asked.

"Yes." Cam said and winked.

"So frozen it is!" I yelled and grabbed the movie. Cameron put the movie in and laid on the couch with a blanket on him and a blanket on me.

I then went and snuggled Cameron as the movie came on. Soon, I heard little snores. I giggled a little bit, but then I saw my phone light up. It was... My mother?

Mom:

Hey, sweetie? Come home! I'm hear waiting for you! :)

What I haven't told anyone was that, my real mom was crazy. I mean like, she needed help. Mental help. She was losing her mind and would do very bad things. She threatened me and once she punched me across the face. That's why I moved here.

Seeing her name on my phone, and the message made me feel uncomfortable. Maybe I should go home and see what's up.

I kissed Cameron on the cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled his big goofy smile.

"I love you, Cam." I said.

"I love you too, Mason." He said back and fell asleep.

As I was walking down the street in the dark, I heard something... Someone...

"Hello?" I asked. I then was really scared. Who was out here?

Then I felt hands grab me and throw me in a van.

"CAMERON!" Was the last thing I yelled before I was punch in the face, knocked out.

Hey, loves! Well, there's chapter 16!! Don't HATE me! I'll update Tomorrow!
Btw, I have 85 VOTES, STARS... WHATEVER THEY ARE! Thanks sooo much guys!
~Maddison xxx