Chapter 13

I haven't went to school in like 2 days. Dad's letting me stay home till tomorrow then I have to go.

I don't want to see Cameron. He hurt me! I can't face him without crying. I have never felt this way before. I'm Mad and Sad all in one and I can't control my tears. I try and try to hold them back, but they just come like a river of tears.

"Hey, I'm leaving. I'm going to see Nicole. She's sick. I love you and see you in a bit." Nash said, kissed me on the forehead, then left. I got up and went downstairs. I'm so hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday at about lunch and that was a salad.

I made me some Raman noodles in the microwave. Then sat in the living room. I got a blanket and got comfy. I turned on a movie. It was a romantic one. I then heard a knock at the door. Its school time, who would be here? I got up and opened the door.

"... Cameron.... " I said.

"Mason, please. We need to talk." Cameron said.

"Cameron, I don't want to talk to you. You cheated, you hurt me so much that I can't even go to school because I'm to scared to see you or... Or that girl." Tears were coming down my face. "You never loved me. I thought you did, but you don't."

"I do love you, Mason. I know I made a mistake, but can't you forgive me? I'm really sorry for hurting you, but I love you so much."

"How can you hurt someone you love!? Cameron, if you really did love me, then you wouldn't have cheated on me! I hate you so much right now, but then again, I still love you! I can't trust you anymore." I said then closed the door. I wasn't hungry anymore. I ran strait upstairs and laid in my bed.

***

Cameron Dallas P.O.V:

"How can you hurt someone you love!? Cameron, if you really did love me, then you wouldn't have cheated on me! I hate you so much right now, but then again, I still love you! I can't trust you anymore." Mason said then shut the door.

I can't believe I cheated on her. That girl, Jessica my ex, kissed me, but I couldn't help but kiss back. I love Mason so much, but I guess I couldn't help myself.

I then walked home. I don't want to go to school. That's just too much to do right now. I need Mason so much. I love her.

Her hair,

Her eyes,

Her Smile!

I love Mason Jade Grier more than I love myself.

Heyyyy! So, I have been busy! School like is seriously the worst!!! But anyway, here's an update! Was this Chapter good? Or bad???
~Maddison xxx