At the Mayor's Office, Maleficent was looking at the baby rattle when David and Mary Margaret walked inside.

"Maleficent?" Mary Margaret said.

"Go... Now. I don't want to see either one of you," Maleficent said as she looked at them sharply.

"Just hear us out... Please," David said.

"We realised we've been so concerned about earing Emma's and Alana's forgiveness that... We forgot the person we hurt most," Mary Margaret said.

"So you're here to apologise. I'm afraid I'm not the one whose forgiveness you really need," Maleficent said.

"You're daughter," Mary Margaret said and nodded.

"She was an innocent. It's her you need to apologise to," Maleficent said.

"We will. We will do everything we can to make it up to her," Mary Margaret said.

"Whatever it takes," David said.

"Do you think that'll be enough? Well, you've been so worried that the Dark One might turn Alana or Emma into monsters, you forgot... That's exactly what you did to my Lilith. So, if I won't forgive you, why would she?" Maleficent said.

The Coffee Mug Diner...

The twins walked out of the diner and Regina followed after them.

"Emma, Alana, what are you two doing?" Regina asked.

"I just swiped Starla's time card. It has her real address," Emma said as she handed Regina the card.

"But she said she didn't want our help," Regina said.

"And she was lying," Emma said.

"You saw her with her child," Regina said.

"A child. You know me. Emma knows when someone's lying and she was. She always has... Why would she be any different now? Something's wrong, I know it, I feel it. We have to go find her. We're gonna help her this time. I'm gonna get her back to her mom," Alana said.

Flashback: Mankato, Minnesota - 1999

Young Emma and Young Alana entered the squatter house and found Lily's necklace in the room. Alana picked it up and it looked like a pendant but it was a scale from her dragon's egg when she was banished to the Land Without Magic.

 Alana picked it up and it looked like a pendant but it was a scale from her dragon's egg when she was banished to the Land Without Magic

Young Alana and Young Emma walked back into their foster home.

"Lily? Lily? Lily?" Young Emma whispered.

They walked through the house and the light turned on and their foster parents walked out to them, "Emma, Alana? Where have you two been?" Bill asked.