part 5

Astoria and her group wait for rose and travis and they spot them with someone under a hood. Then they see Allison in the hood and all their jaws drop, astoria walks up to rose and angrily ask "why is she here?" Rose tells her "she followed us and she wants to learn here for today shawn saw her and he might ask about her so..." astoria with a worried look says "okay, first we need to change how she looks so she looks like she is from here." The group surround Allison to hide her from everyone's view and go to an empty room. Ling ling stays outside to keep a look out and they sit Allison down and try to change the look on her but her face is completely white, with bright big red lips and messy eye lashes. She looks in hawks mirror and she gets up and yells at the girls "what is this? I look like a clown!" Joy says "we never really done something like this before." Allison responds "how hard is it to put make up on someone's face, I mean for crying out loud your girls." Astoria ask "what's make up?" Allison ask "you don't know what make up is, its an earth thing, you know what I should've known you didn't need things like this." Rose comments "I guess, I never really tried those things before." Allison sits back down with a look of disappointment on her face. Travis ask "what's wrong?" Allison explains "I thought my little visit here would be more fun, incredible and magical but its already been a few minutes and I look like clown and I feel like one, too." Travis looks at his friends and tells Allison "its okay, besides there's a lot of other things you could see." Allison looks at him, with her clown make up, saying "you know what, this can't get worse than this." She feels a tug on her leg and a little pumpkin creature hands her a napkin and rose explains what the pom-poms are and Allison takes it and wipes her face with it. Joy ask "Allison why did you want to go here?" Allison responds "I just wanted to see this place." Joy looks at her with a concern face and Allison has a sad look, just like she saw last night, then some loud noise is heard by them, as well as a loud, laugh. Hawk tells them "it sounds like the bad wolf!" Rose tells Allison "stay here and don't let anyone see you, lets get that wolf." they all run out to battle the bad wolf while Allison stayed behind and hid. she listened to the noise outside to know what was happening and notice that they were having trouble. she thought about it and decided to help she looked around to find some rope, and avoided people, until she found something in a classroom full of dresses and went to where the battle was at. she made it to a large open area with everyone fighting the wolf, he blows away all of the students and keeps on running around. Allison looks for an opening and sees shawn arriving to the scene. She hurries to him and he sees her as his team go to fight, shawn says to her "hey, its you." And continues asking "wait, where's your wand and why are you holding a rope?" Allison tells him "I have an idea but you need to get his attention, please." Shawn nods to her and she explains what to do "I need you to get him to that spot there I will do the rest." Shawn nods in agreement and goes to fight the wolf. Shawn throws mask at the wolf getting him closer to where Allison was and once he is near enough she jumps on his head and ties the rope around his mouth, to prevent him from blowing his breath again, and tugs on the rope and yells "hit him now." And realizing what they need to do rose using pumpkin magic makes a pumpkin rocket that flies to the wolf as he tugs on the rope which causes Allison to be toss through the air and hit the ground hard. But he gets hit as the rocket explodes on him, astoria ties him with her magic and hawk freezing him with his. Everyone cheers at their victory but rose notices that Allison is hurt and in pain and everyone looks at her concern as professor le frog shows up rubbing the back of his head and sees what happened and takes Allison to get her healed and fixed up. As he leaves everyone starts muttering to each other who that mystery girl was and one of the students brad says "I can't believe we didn't think to tie his mouth." Another student odette astoria's old childhood friend ask "why was her face so pale?" Alicia Shawn's teammate ask "do you know her?" Astoria looks around worried and whispers to her team "how are we going to bring her home now? Everyone has seen her and notice her." Shawn walks up to them and he ask the group "I didn't catch her name what is it?" They look at him with worrisome faces and joy says "her name is Allison." The others look at her with disbelief and shawn thanks them and tells his team. Travis ask joy "why did you tell him?" Joy explains "I realized that we can't hide her name from them and their just gonna ask her, so I thought we might as well just tell them." Everyone is very upset but agrees she's right. Ling ling ask "what now?" Rose responds "we should just make sure she's alright first." They go to the potions lab to see Allison.