prologue

Rose headed to travis's home when she bumps into someone. They start to apologize to each other until rose looks at her more closely she ask "wait minute, Anna?" The girl looked at her then had surprised look and they immediately hugged when travis into them and ask "uh, rose who is that?" Rose explained "this is Anna and anna this is travis a new friend." Anna shaked hands with travis and he ask "so how do you two know each other?" Anna explained "we used to each other since kindergarten, then we just lost contact until now." Rose then commented "by the way how is connor and maria?" Anna answers "back home, oh yeah, we have someone new in the group just a few months her name is Allison." Rose curiously asked "what's she like?" Anna replied "you can ask them yourself, why not hang out later and catch up?" Rose excitedly replied "that's a great idea I just hope Astoria... oh no! we have to go, meet me at the park near here and we can talk." She then ran off with travis with Anna thinking "those two are cute together".

Later at regal academy

Travis tells rose "your friend is really nice." Rose replies "yeah she, connor and maria watched my back and she was pretty tough even when we met." Travis ask "by the way, who's connor and maria?" Rose explains "connor and anna were adopted so their kind of like family, maria is a bit peculiar but she's really nice and fun." Soon joy, astoria hawk and ling ling find them. Travis tells them about how they met anna earlier, joy ask "so is she your best friend or something" rose answers "well its been a long time I don't know what she is to me." Ling ling ask "what about connor and maria?" Rose replies "its been a long time last time I saw them, maria was so... happy and positive and connor was funny and would find ways to make us laugh somehow." Astoria comments "you seem to really like them." Rose tells them "well Anna is cool, maria is fun and connor really humble and cute." Hawk responds "you think about him that way?" Rose replies "I guess I did at least that's what I remember anyway im excited to see them again and I'll meet the newest member, I can't wait." Rose walked off excitingly happy, meanwhile with the others they don't understand but they had a feeling that they were upset for some reason.