Part 1

after school rose immediately went to earth but as travis followed astoria pulled him back and tells him "travis when you get back i want you to follow rose and see this anna and the others and tell me about them." travis in confusion asked "are you asking me to stalk her?" astoria says "i just want to make sure rose's other friends don't cause her problems and that way our grades don't get effected." travis nodded and went through the portal and followed rose to the park where anna was waiting. he watches carefully when he is poked on the back, he jumps and looks back to see a bright, blue haired girl with two ponytails looking at him curiously she ask "hi, why are you spying on them?" travis retains his balance and answer "oh... uh, no i'm just looking for something, it's uhhh..." the girl chuckles and says "let me guess she's your crush and your trying to ask her out?" travis quickly replies "WHAT! no, no, NO! look i'm just making sure my friend there is okay with that girl there." the girl amused by this and ask "if that's all can i join?" travis ask "what?" the girl explains "this looks interesting i want in on it, also if you let me join we can go on a date." travis's face turns red and ask "what are you saying?!" the says "if we pretend to go on a date, it won't look at all strange if are near them, people will think it's just two kids who like each other, so?" travis says "no way i don't even know you." the girl replies "if that's no, then i'll just walked there and tell them or..." travis interrupts saying "okay, fine just be quiet." the girl winks and says "this will be fun." she holds travis's hand they walk off.

later that day

travis and the girl walk the streets and the girl ask "so what did you learn?" travis says "only that rose and anna are really good friends like she said and that anna said no when rose wanted to buy shoes, i guess astoria wasn't worried about anything." the girl ask "so your friend wanted to know something about rose's old, right?" travis answers "i guess so, by the way you never said what your name is." the girl responds "i'm not saying yet we still to go out two more times until i answer that question." travis looked at her and thought back to earlier and how he had a bad feeling about her now thinking it was nothing, they then went their separate ways. travis gets home and goes to his home and sees rose with an upset look she tells him "astoria told you to spy on me?" travis ask "what, why would you think..." rose shows him her phone with a message on it from maria and she says "she told me everything." travis was dumbfounded when he realized it the girl must be maria. rose smiled and said "maria likes to play tricks like shire, anyway i can't even tell you how upset i am, tomorrow I'm going to talk to astoria about this and we aren't going to talk for a while." rose stormed off and travis went to his room angry at maria thinking she is definitely a evil person.