part 3

while they wait for maria and travis, connor ask "so how did you all meet anyway?" joy answers "oh yeah, well, she followed travis and fell out of the sky." anna ask "wow, rose what were you doing?" rose lean to her to group and whispered "listen they don't know about regal academy or anything else, i didn't tell them yet." hawk ask "why not tell them now?" rose replies "i can't just tell them just after we reunited that's too much besides i don't think I'm allowed to tell them." ling ling comments "alright we'll be careful about what we say." allison ask "what were talking about?" rose says "its nothing, so what have all you done lately?" connor says "well last week a bird that's mad at us has been attacking us lately whenever we leave our home." astoria ask "why is it angry?" connor explains "we were playing a game then the bird got hit, now its mad." hawk ask "so when you and rose knew each other, did anything happen between you two?" anna smiled and said "finally something interesting, no nothing ever happen no matter how much I tried to get these two together." astoria ask "you tried to get them together?" anna explained "well i thought connor would never get with anyone and rose seem like the only chance so i was thinking they should be together, then a few years later allison joins us and she is the only girl connor likes." rose in surprise ask "wait a minute she and you are..." connor responds "really that wasn't obvious?" rose excitingly says "wow I never thought you would actually be in a relationship." ling ling ask "why not?" rose explains "well like  hawk some girls liked him but he didn't really liked any of them and, plus he didn't seem interested." anna adds "and even though he thought rose was nice , he just didn't want to, until allison came along." connor says "i don't know what it was but it felt like i got hit by lightning or something." everyone chats until travis and maria came back with connor commenting "look at that our salad is here." rose chuckles at this with anna, allison and maria while everyone is confused. rose explains "connor made a joke, about travis's hair." maria says "anyway the place is closing early we need to leave." everyone goes outside and starts walking ling ling ask "what now." maria tells them "our place isn't too far we could get take out somewhere and eat there." everyone agrees seeing no other option and anna and allison takes them to their home, while maria and connor go get food. everyone follows anna and allison, when hawk ask his friends "did anyone notice something odd about connor he didn't smile at all, he just looked at us with a blank face?" ling ling comments "i know it was really creepy." rose hearing this explains "oh yeah, i forgot to mention connor can't express emotions with his face, its some strange condition he was born with." astoria ask "so he never smiles?" rose says "nope, same face everyday he can feel emotions, he just can't express them." they make it back to anna and allison's home and they enter to find a apartment but joy ask "this is your home, its small." anna says "what do you mean its the same size as any other place?" allison ask the others "does she have a big house?" astoria says "well, we all do actually." allison gives a look of confusion to her answer. travis ask "where are your parents." anna explains "well, lets just say they aren't here." astoria looks at all the things they have and thinks its not as nice as the things in her home. hawk looks at a photo of rose and her old friends sitting together at a shoe store. ling ling ask travis "so what did you say to her?" travis explains "well I confronted her and she said she never lied since she chose to not say her name and that she tricked me to go on a date with her because she thought I was cute." ling ling's face frowns which travis slightly moves back from. A few minutes later connor and maria return home and they set up the food for everyone they all sit down though some of them had to sit on the floor. As they eat maria playfully tries to feed travis which ling ling eats and gives maria an angry look. Anna ask astoria "so how do you keep your hair so nice if its so long?" Astoria answers "oh, uh, i'm just really careful with it." Connor tells hawk "you know, your lucky to know rose she was really nice I kind of scared some people, due to how I am, and when someone, a girl, gets to know me more they like me too much but rose just wants to be friends which is why I liked being her friend." Hawk responds "it sounds like you two were close." Connor says "well, our group was small, it was just four of us." Allison quietly eats and joy ask "are you alright?" Allison looks at her and says "of course, i'm fine." Joy thinks to herself how astoria and anna are the only ones that are getting along while hawk, travis and ling ling are not liking them. Everyone eats their meals and soon the group of six leave. As they open the gate, ling ling says "rose how can you be friends with someone like that?" Rose shocked ask "I thought you were all getting along?" Joy saying "rose you didn't notice that ling ling was, a little, upset with her." Rose ask "wait, what do you all think about them." Hawk quickly says "I think connor has a crush on you." Everyone with a surprised face looks at hawk, who continues "i think its very obvious he likes rose." rose retorts "connor says stuff like that all the time before besides if that's true then why is he with her?" hawk replies "what if he's tricking you like maria did with travis?" joy adds "i don't think so, it really looked like he cared about allison, i mean he did talk to her when we were at that restaurant." rose looks disappointed and says "you know what, lets just talk about this tomorrow its late anyway." astoria, joy, ling ling, and hawk go through the portal and wave goodbye and rose and travis head to their homes when they see allison standing there holding a bag of takeout and in shock of what she has seen travis and rose stare at her and allison runs and they give chase.