part 4

Allison runs out of the alley with rose and travis calling out for her. Allison finds a hiding spot, behind some trash cans, and waits a few minutes before she starts to run but travis grabs her and rose and rose covers her mouth and they drag her to the alleyway and rose tells her "before a move my hand please be quiet and let us explain." Allison calms down and travis lets her go and she ask "what was that?" Rose explains "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me, but alright." Rose explains everything her and everyone's family, her school and even showing some of her magic. Allison looks in amazement and is speechless. Travis tells her "don't tell anyone about this please." Allison in a nervous tone agrees and they let her leave. Travis ask "can we actually be sure she won't say anything?" Rose retorts "she's dating connor, that guy is good at knowing who to trust and who not to, i'm sure it'll be fine." While rose and travis talk about their situation, Allison walks her way back home and thinks about everything she was told and she feels very upset realizing that rose is an actual princess, while she's just a girl who had no home. When she returns and connor greets her but notice she's seems upset and ask "is something wrong?" Allison ask in return "what do you think of rose?" Connor is confused but answers anyway "I think she's a nice person." But Allison still has a look of sadness and says "I think i'll go to sleep." Connor in more confusion points out "its not that late, its still 8." Allison ignores this and goes to her room, connor seeing how upset she is decides to let her go. In the room Allison gets into bed and lays in her bed and thinks to herself that rose is literally a princess while she is nothing like her, meanwhile in the other room, anna ask "is she alright?" Connor says "I don't think so, but  its probably best to let her be for now." Maria comes in saying "sounds like a good idea, anyway, I thought it was pretty good." Anna retorts with in a sarcastic tone "yeah, teasing travis and angering ling ling was definitely good." Maria responds "I was just having fun and kidding around, besides what about hawk, connor obviously upset him." Connor says to them "well, I get he seemed a little jealous of me, for some reason, but he and rose are together and i'm with Allison." Anna says "well at the very least they didn't know we don't have parents." Maria comments "yeah, I thought, at least, one of us would mess up but it looks like we manage." Connor tells them "I still don't like how we lied to rose, we just got reunited with her and we lied about something important to her." Anna responds "I didn't like it either but this is a big and important secret and I don't know if she can keep it, I mean our lives are good i'm just concern she might not handle holding it in and to her friends I think its best we don't tell her, that way our lives stay the way it is and no pressure on her to keep it." Maria agrees saying "she has a point but we do need to deal with the whole parent thing they might want to know when they return and who they are and also what they do." Anna tells them "we will cross that bridge when we get there, for now let's just be happy today went well." They continue to talk about rose's new group until they go to sleep.

The next day

Rose goes to the alley with travis and they arrive to see Allison standing and waiting for them. Rose approach her and ask "why are you here?" Allison tells her "I want to go to your school." Travis and rose look at her and travis ask "why?" Allison only responds "I want to learn from your world." Rose and travis refuse her but she insists to go with them. Rose tells her "we can't bring you, we'll get into trouble." Travis opens the portal and he and rose walk through but Allison quickly goes through with them, they look back in terror and try to send her back but shawn travis's cousin walks toward them and says "hey, travis coach beast is looking for you, he said that he has a new training thing for you." Shawn looks at them and Allison and ask "who's that?" Rose and travis get a nervous look on their faces but Allison tells shawn "i'm a new friend of theirs." She shakes his hand and shawn looks at her with concern and says "you should go to professor le frog if your not feeling well." Allison says "if you say so." Shawn turns and walks away and says "i'll see you later." She waves him goodbye and rose grabs her hand and says "you need to go back earth now." Allison though responds "but what if that guy ask where I am?" Rose thinks on what she says and realizes shawn would ask if she does vanish and rose can't explain it without getting in trouble. Travis ask "what do we do?" Rose ask Allison "just for today and you go back and not tell anyone?" allison says and nods "I will tell him something so he never has to ask about me." rose and travis  grab her arms and run to find their group. meanwhile vicky the enemy of rose's team and cyrus her minion go to the gate once there's no one. vicky pulls out a key to open the gate and through the portal an old woman comes out and cyrus ask "uhhh, who's that?" the old woman shapeshifts back to his true form the bad wolf. cyrus's jaw drops and vicky says to the wolf "alright, i have a plan but i need help to get it done, you are going to make a distraction and i'll get what i need, okay?" the bad wolf responds "okay, but what are you planning?" vicky wickedly smiles "if i did that it wouldn't be much of a surprise." she points to the courtyard and says "cause some trouble at the courtyard and while your at it do as much damage as possible." the wolf grins and runs to the courtyard.