tre

Y/n fall on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. She thought of what he said a while ago. She's not marrying him. She doesnt even know who he is or even just his full name or age.

She suddenly heard a shouting nearby and it sounded like two persons arguing, a man and woman. She can't really hear what are they're arguing about.

She walked out of the room and to the room she can hear the shouting is coming from. "Get out!" Mattia's voice shouted. "Why?! Is it because of that bitch you took home last night?!" A female voice said.

"Just leave Monica. I dont need you anymore." Mattia said, trying to be calm. Y/n heard a scoff and before she can even walk away, the door opened and saw a woman in a dress, probably looked like one of the strippers in the club she worked at.

"He will throw you like a trash to before you even knew it." Monica said before walking away with her louis vitton bags. Y/n looked back inside the room and saw Mattia. She doesn't even care about him but she's confused on what the hell is going on.

Mattia walked near her and pulled her insde the room. She looked around for a second before looking at him. The room is pure white but there's whole lot of mess inside. "Why am i here?" She asked.

"Whatever she said to you, dont believe her." He said. "And why should i believe you either." She rolled her eyes. "Because im just saying the truth." He said while looking into her eyes. "Is she your hoe? Thot? Bitch? Whore?"

"Yeah. All of that." He folded his arms on her chest. "Also, pack your bags."

"I will then I'll leave." She walked away. "With me." He said making her stop. "What?"

"I made you pack your bags because we're going somewhere." He said making her look back at him. "No! No! Im not going anywhere with YOU." She said a little bit too loud.

"And why not. You're mine now." Mattia said sternly. "First of all, i dont even know you. Second, i dont want to and thats it. Also, im not yours." She pointed at him.

"I don't like your attitude." He said and she can clearly see that he's annoyed. "Whether you like it or not, You're going with me." He said before carrying her on his shoudler.

"PUT ME DOWN! I DONT WANT TO! PLEASE LET ME GO!" She shouted while hitting his back. "Shut up." Was all he just said. She kept hitting his back but got tired after some time. He walked to the parking lot of the mansion he's living at and all she can see is his ass.

"Take her in. Dont let her run away." Mattia said to someone. "Yes sir." A voice said. Then, she's being placed down. "Ah finally." She said as she felt the blood flow down her body. She stood up when suddenly, someone pulled her inside a car again.

She watched as Mattia walked away the car. She looked around the car and saw a curly dude beside her and a driver. "Who are you? Where are you taking me?" She asked with her shaky voice. "We cant tell you where are we going madam. Im Alejandro by the way." He smiled, showing his dimples but she just cringed.

"And im Mark." The driver said. "She's not asking you." Alejandro said. Y/n just decided to kept quiet and just looked out the window, watching the scenery pass by.

They arrived at a private airport and saw a plane. She also spotted Mattia coming out of a car. Alejandro left the car and he opened the door for her. She doesnt wanna go out but he handes his hand for her she can't help but to accept it.

She walked out of the car and saw a lot of guards and the airport was really wide and nothing really much was around. She wanted to run away and escape but she saw the big buff guards holding rifles so she decided not to do it.

Alejandro walked her to Mattia who was just staring at her. Mattia just nodded at Ale and he went back to the car they used recently. "How's your ride, love?" He asked flirtasously as he always does. "No." She said.

"Why?" He even pouted making her wanna slap him. "I just dont like to be here." She looked at him with mixed emotions: anger and sadness. Mattia just rolled his eyes and pulled her inside the plane.

"Where are we going?" She asked nervously. "Im not telling you." He said while picking up a champagne bottle. They both sat down in a separate seats beside the window.

She's scared.

The captain announced that they're taking off and her heartbeat increases. She felt her guts like its floating and she felt like throwing up.

"You ok there?" Mattia asked with a chuckle. She nodded but obviously, She's not really ok. "Please just tell me where are we going." She askes him once again. "Italy." He simply said before taking a long sip from his glass.

Her eyes widened and a wide smile printed on her face. "Really?" She asked like she doesn't believe him. "Uh yeah?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed.

Since before, she always wanted to go to Italy but she's too broke to travel.  "Why so excited?" He raised one of his eyebrow. "Nothing." She took of the excited smile off of her face. He just shrugged his shoulders and just went back on drinking his champagne.

Despite the fact that she's excited to go to Italy, she's still nervous being with Mattia.
---------------------
Lol i suck tf.