chapter 9

Day one

Nagito, now clothed in a lab coat, stared at Kamukura as if the other asked him to fly a bycilce riding pig in the mittle of a sandstorm.

"You want me to paint something I don't remember?"

"Yes" Izuru's monotone voice answered as he watched Nagito gripping the paint brush and looking at thr many colour palets.

"B-but- how am I supposed to draw something I don't ever remember seeing?"

Komaeda was panicking now. Was this even a thing? Would he be able to do something like.. like that?

"Just draw, don't think about it. Let it come to you"

The albino turned to the other male and looked at Kamukura's relaxed features. Nagito looked down and sighed, facing tve blackanett again and nodded.

"Yeah you're right" and so he closed tge distamce between himself and the wall he will be painting on. Ah yes, a wall.
Naturaly Kamukura doesn't necessary care about rules or the government so he is doing his own thing, and since Nagito follows him everywhere Nagito too didn't listen to laws in years, even if they arrived in places where the dispair didn't reach yet.

To be more exact they were in an alley way with thugs and bandits knocked out on the ground next to them. Again, Kamukura didn't bother to care about others.

Tho, he did steal a white board from a shop a few streets back. Nagito wasn't sure what he was curently doing with it but as long as the other was happy, he was happy too. Or atleast not bored or angry.

Well back to our curent situation.
Komaeda grabed the brush and carefully put it into a red palet.

Carefully he raised his slightly shaky hand and placed the brush on the wall, crating a small red dot on it.

And so, Nagito did a few other careful strokes, giving the stone cold wall a few small red lines.

He wasn't even sure what he was drawing. He simply let his hand move, creating random lines. Nagito would say he'll let his luck decide whether or not the randomness would turn into something beatifull or not but he knew full well even his luck couldn't possibly help him with acsual talent.

Kamukura knew better tho.

Kamukura was always waiting for Nagito to figure it out on his own but the albino never did. The red eyed male doubted he'd ever figure it out by himself and that's why he started this.

He wanted the other to realise this.

If he would, it would change his entire being and outlook on life. Possibly even his potential and future.

And as much as Kamukura wanted Nagito to realise, to let go of his suffering, to continue at his best spirit, he knew, the male infront of him would never acsept the truth if he would have told him.

Komaeda was smart, he would figure it out on his own eventualy. Izuru simply had to guide him the right path in order for the other to figure it out.

And soon enaugh he would.

Izuru turned back to his whiteboard and continued to solve the equation he was working on. It wasn't anything important or world changing.

Kamukura was trying to figure out why he lost at rock paper scissors.