✨chapter 5✨

TW/ Nagito trash talking himself ( I think that's all so this chap should be readable with no problems whatsoever)

We all know this one person right?

That one person we see in the hallway of our school every day but don't know their name, age or even heared their voice.
To us they seem like the backgroud character, just someone put into our story, someone we shouldn't notice that much.
But why do we?
Why do we notice them?
It's always this one person, every day, with no changes.
Maybe we simply notice them because of their clothing choice. Maybe we want to look like them.
Or maybe they have a friend group you know and that's why we notice them so often.
There's also always the chance that we might have simillar habbits, maybe that's why.
But we never talk to them and they never talk to us. A simple rutine. See them, walk past, continue your own thing. And the proces repeats. Maybe a year long, maybe even longer.

But one day they're gone. We don't see them anymore. They weren't at their usual place at all. Maybe they were sick?

It distressed us, where did they go? Are they okay? Did something happen?

The next day they're not there eather. And the next. And the next. And the next. It's been a week. A month. Two. Three.

And by each day we grew more worried and anxious.

One day we decided to aproach their friend group. 'Are they okay?' We asked, giving them the looks of their friend we were missing.

'We don't know anyone like that' they say and turn away.

Was it all our imagination then? Surely it wouldn't be.

And slowely as time goes we forget about them. The person who walked in the shadows with you.

The person who was hoping you wouldn't forgrt them. But in the end you did. Like everyone else did...

Nagito was told this story a lot as a kid. Not that he perticulary liked it. Infact he hated that story. It sounded like a warning to him 'everyone will forget you if you're too boring' everyone added that to the end of the story. And so Nagito grew up, trying to never be forgotten by anyone.

Unknowlingly to him Kamukura had a simillar fear. Would Komaeda forget him eventualy?

But that isn't important now is it.

The two boys were standing there, waiting for one of the three future foundation members to continue.

Kamukura's voice echoed in their ears. It sounded quick and painful as if someone pinched their ears.

Maybe that's why they were quiet, fearing to continue. After all they couldn't do much against Izuru now could they. He was monitoring everyones health after all, they couldn't try to lock him up. Even if they wanted to tho.

Makoto tried his best to find something to say since clearly Kamukura wouldn't listen to them nore even aknowledge their words which meanes they'd have to convince Nagito.

"W-well what we tried to say was that Nagito should probably try to talk to others by himself instead with Kamukura-sama, you know since we want to try to built a stable and trustworthy relationship with everyone"

Nagtio's eyes widden as he nodded and balanced his weight on his left foot, trying to make sure Izuru wouldn't have to carry his weight while holding him.

"I would love to see their hope shine if that's what you're implying. I'm sure I can be a good stepping stone for the other ultimates"

Nagito smiled softly to himself. The FF members cringed slightly at the sight while Kamukura just tsked inaudibly. He knew better then to believe that Nagito was acsualy happy that way.