"It's about 8 o'clock. I made breakfast." I said to her.

"Okay then." She then gets up.

She then reaches out to the plate of food before realizing that she is still naked. When she did realize she looked down, arm still stretched out, then looked at me, and screamed.

"KYAAA! Why am I naked?" She yells covering herself with the blanket.

"We slept together last night, remember?" I asked her.

She then thought for a moment, face still red thinking about last night. She suddenly remembered what we did and turned even brighter red. This time smoke even came out from the top of her head.

"I remember now." She said sheepishly.

We then had an awkward silence. So, I decided to tell her something.

"Food's ready. You should probably eat it before it gets cold." I said to her.

"Okay." She said embarrassed, pulling the blanket over to the table while still wrapped in it.

She then sat at the table smelling the food. When the scent hit her nostrils she suddenly had a happy face.

She then began shoveling food into her mouth.

"Oh my Gods, this tastes really good." She Exclaimed.

"Of course it does, I made it." I said boastful.

"Really? You made this?" She asked me surprised.

"Yep, just don't ask how. That's a secret." I said mysteriously while putting my finger to my mouth.

"Fine." She said before continuing to eat.

When she finished eating she asked me about my plans. (We finished eating and I was packing up getting ready to leave)

"Hey Mason. What are your plans today?" She asked.

"I was planning on going into the dungeon and making some money." I said while still getting ready to leave.

"Okay then. Just be safe and don't die." She said as I left.

"You got it." I said out the door.

I then left the church and made my way to Babel.

To get there faster I decided to use magic and run across the rooftops unseen. I then activated 'Invisible.'

After activating the spell all that was left was a vague outline of my body. But when I put on the Ancient Shrouded Armor there was nothing to see. The boots gave me more stealth, which lets me hide better.

After equipping my armor I ran full speed to the Babel. And because I was invisible, no one could see how fast I was running.

It took me about 10 minutes to get there, it would normally take Bell about 30 minutes to walk there.

Basically my speed was on par with a level 3.

When the roof tops started to end, I jumped into an empty alleyway, deactivated 'invisibility'. After I Re-equipped the Deathbrand Armor, I jumped down into a dark alley. I then deactivated the spell and joined the crowd.

After I joined the crowd, I made my way to the entrance.

'Finally, I'm here.' I think to myself.

I then followed the crowd through the dungeon entrance.

After entering the dungeon I split myself from the crowd to explore the dungeon on my own.

When I turned I ran into 3 kobalds.