Chapter 12: In A Silent Way Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Seriously since when is Gray Serpent so nice? It's not even played. It was Kevin's order but still."  Raven said silently so only Fu Hua could hear it, still not believing that her partner can actually be very nice.

"I will come back to you when I need something."

"Good, then farewell for now, and have a nice day, Mr. President," Gray Serpent said shaking hands with Valentine, sealing the deal. 

"Raven! We are leaving!" Gray Serpent called out and then heading back into the airship with his comrade.

The ship then took off and Valentine walked to his family and the two leaders.

"The mission was a great success," Valentine said approaching them.

"That's nice to hear, but why haven't you called me?" Cecilia asked with a smile.

"But I'm sure I have sent you a message," Valentine replied.

"I know," She said still smiling.

Perhaps already knowing what will happen, Blackmore left the line of fire leaving his boss alone. This was the only exception that any of Valentine's subordinates would do something, after all, everybody respected but also slightly feared the former Valkyrie that is now the First Lady.

"But I would have liked to hear your voice, I really was worried when I read the message."

The tone of Cecilia was still the same but the aura around her wasn't anything like nice and friendly anymore. It was the moment that Valentine knew, he [censored] up.

Later that day, Valentine was heading together with Sirin and Cecilia, Welt, and his two geniuses Einstein and Tesla and Otto with Theresa and the rest of the St. Freya Valkyries and the two captains of the Immortal Blades, Rita and Bianka alias Durandal to the personal doctor of Valentine who treated Wendy. 

As they entered the room, Wendy was sitting on the sickbed with the doctor sitting on a chair next to her. Valentine shortly spoke with him before he ordered the doctor to leave the room which he did.

"How do you feel, Wendy?" Valentine asked the green-eyed girl.

"Better, thank you for the treatment, Mr. President," Wendy said gratefully.

"That's good to hear. Now listen, I know that you have the Gem of Desire, but that's not what I'm interested in."

"What is it then? And can you please please please take that Gem out of me?! I want to walk again!" Wendy pleaded.

"You have the legs of a very valuable corpse, an object of great power. Don't worry it will not hurt removing them."

President Valentine then prepared himself to remove the Legs of the Saint's Corpse from Wendy's body. The rest who was with Valentine looked at him with a keen eye as not even Cecilia nor Sirin who lived for over 10 years with him ever have seen a part of the Saint's Corpse.

"Are you ready?" Valentine asked the girl that laid on the sickbed.

"Yes, I am." (Yes, this is a JoJo reference - what were you expecting? This is book is half JoJo)

Valentine grabbed both legs of the A-Rank Valkyrie before pulling on them, but instead of dragging Wendy with him, an almost ghostly pair of legs emerged from the lower part of the girl's body before taking a real physical form in Valentine's hands before placing the legs on a nearby empty table. Wendy was completely unharmed.