Chapter 16

"It's one of those things posing as you. That must have been what attacked then," Trois said. "(Y/n), quickly untie them. I'll try to-" Trois was cut off when the fake (Y/n) ran at Trois and kicked them. The kick was so strong it sent him flying. 

"Trois!!" (Y/n) said. Trois was in pain; he was bleeding from the head. He was in too much pain to move at the moment. 

"(Y/n)... Run," Trois said. The fake (Y/n) looked at (Y/n). She stared at it. 

She took some steps back as the three boys watched her. "I... I can't do that~" (Y/n) mumbled. The fake (Y/n) then tried to kick (Y/n), which (Y/n) panicked and ducked. The kick sliced the air. The fake (Y/n) then kicked her foot down to try and hit (Y/n), but (Y/n) quickly moved out of the way, and the kick crushed the ground. 

(Y/n) looked around the room for some kind of weapon. It was a storage room, so there had to be something. (Y/n) spotted a pole and quickly ran up to it, picking it up. (Y/n) looked at Trois to see he was out cold. Their goal isn't to kill us but to get us unconscious (Y/n ) thought. 

(Y/n) held the pole out to it. "... Snake, stop messing around!" Hajime shouted. 

"Don't call me snake, you dumb gorilla!! And it's not the time to be yelling at me, old man!!" (Y/n) shouted. 

"I'm not old!" Hajime said. 

"Then why are you blad?!" (Y/n) mumbled, looking back at the fraud. It then did a backend and came back up, trying to show (Y/n) she would never win that it is more flexible than (Y/n). 

(Y/n) glared at it. She then chucked the pole at its head, which it dodge. Which (Y/n) wanted. She ran at it and jumped in the air; she kicked her foot down as fast and hard as she could as the doll dodged the pole, only to be hit in the back with (Y/n)'s foot. The doll's skin and bones were so weak and decayed that her foot went right through it. 

The moment (Y/n) realized this, instead of landing on her feet, she landed on her back. "Ew!!!!" (Y/n) shouted, trying to wipe the blood off her leg. She then remembered Trois. She looked at Trois and quickly scrambled over to him. 

"Trois? Are you okay? Wake up, damn it," (Y/n) mumbled as she slightly shook him. (Y/n) slightly sighed. She checked that the Trois didn't crack his head. Luckily she was right; he only cut it. His glasses broke, causing it to cut him. It would defiantly leave a scar, and Kiji would not be happy about that. 

"Thank goodness," (Y/n) mumbled, resting her head on Trois's shoulder. "You are okay~... SO wake up, you good for nothing green hair pretty boy!!" She grabbed his shoulders as she violently shook him. 

"Calm down (Y/n)!! I'm awake!!" Trois said. (Y/n) stopped shaking him. "I was just faking~... At least I know you do care about me~."

"Are you okay? Does your back hurt? Your head?" (Y/n) said. 

"We are still here," Samon said. (Y/n) looked at them. 

(Y/n) then walked up to Kiji and untied him. She then untied Samon. Kiji checked Trois's face and discovered the cut. "So what was that about?" Samon said. 

"They are dolls. They can take the form of someone. You guys were attacked by a doll, not (Y/n). I have been with the whole time," Trois said. (Y/n) looked up ay Hajime. 

"Are you going to untie me or not?" Hajime said, annoyed. 

"I don't, should I~? The better question is if you deserve to be free~ You ruined my meal, which I still haven't eaten matter a fact, you cal me snake, you came into my house, you made me dislocate my wrist, and your doll tried to break my wrist!!" (Y/n) said, holding up her wrist. "If you want me to free you, beg. Grovel... Then I might consider it."

"Excuse me?!" Hajime shouted as Samon snickered. Kiji was still depressed about the cut. "I am not going to beg you!! You should be respecting me!! You are worst the No. 15!" 

"Great~ So you did find Hajime~" Jyugo groaned, walking in. "You guys were gone for too long, and Uno made me come to check on you."

"Beg for my forgiveness" (Y/n) giggled. 

"When I get down, you really wish that the fake doll of me was really all you had to deal with," Hajime said. 

"I'll let you go!!" (Y/n) said as she quickly untied his ropes. 

"What happened here?" Jyugo said. 

"We got attack by one of the dolls. It looked like (Y/n)," Trois said. 

"Are you just okay?" Jyugo asked. 

"You see the blood?" (Y/n) said, pointing to Trois. "... But I think I understand the dolls now... They can make themselves look like us... And when you find their duplicate... I guess it tries to kill you... But to other people, they only knock them out and tie them up somewhere, like it tried doing to me not so long ago. When I saw my double... It tried to knock Trois out... But she tried to kill me... Those kicks would have killed someone, no doubt" (Y/n) mumbled, looking at them. "We should have some kind of code word or answer to a question. It could be really dangerous now if we do walk in halls... I don't care how strong Upa thinks he is; the moment we get sorrowed, we are goners," (Y/n) said, looking at Jyugo.

"You found Upa?" Samon said. 

"Yeah, I'm his personal horse," (Y/n) mumbled. 

"Personal horse?!" Jyugo laughed. 

"I never said you were my personal horse," Upa said as the entire group walked into the room.

"Hajime!!" Nico said. 

"Trois! What happened?!" Honey said, running up to him. 

"Well, you sure as hell act like it" (Y/n) mumbled. 

"Then I'll just ride Qi if you are going to complain!" Upa said. 

"What? Why me?!" Qi said. "I'm not as fast as (Y/n)!!"

"Were you able to find anything?" Rock asked. 

"Information, that's it," (Y/n) said and then continued to explain to the boys.