Chapter 10

We have only just begun... What am I saying? I have to find Jyugo and Uno... But... I'm scared... I'm too afraid to move~... I want to go home~ (Y/n) thought. 

"Look, it's people" they all heard a males voice. They all looked in front of them to see three men. A man with eye makeup and dark hair in a braid. A short boy with a piece of paper on his face, and an older man with gray hair. 

The lightly jogged up to them. "A girl?" Said the gray-haired man. 

"Do you guys know what's happening?" Asked the shorter man. 

"What about that scream," Said the darker-haired man. 

"Nope, nothing," Trois said. "Meet some other inmates (Y/n). Liang, Qi, and Upa"

"... She is trembling..." Upa said. 

"Who can blame her?" Qi said. "Here" Qi went through his pockets and then pulled out a pill. "It's something I wiped up yesterday. It should help your nerves" (Y/n) looked up at him. 

(Y/n) put her hand out, and Qi placed it in her hand. She heated, popped the pill in her mouth, and swallowed it. "Do you guys know anything about those things walking around?" Liang asked. They all shook their head. 

"We just learned everything that is happening. Luckily (Y/n) was there... Something bad might have happened to her otherwise," Honey said. 

(Y/n) looked down. She then sat on the ground and started to do some stretches. "W-What is she doing?" Qi said. "Shit, did I give her the wrong pill?!"

"She is stretching?" Upa said. 

"I'm a gymnast. If I actually find myself in a messy situation, I have to be properly stretched, or I might hurt myself. I could escape those things easily... Thank you, Qi..." (Y/n) said as she stretched. (Y/n) put her legs out and touched her foot as she basically hugged her land. 

"You are very flexible~," Liang said. (y/n) stood up and did a quick back walkover. 

"Perfect" (Y/n) mumbled. "These clothes are kinda restricting.. But it's manageable." She looked at them. "We should probably start learning about those things..."

"She is right. If they have a weakness, it would be easier to manage," Upa said. 

"That pill worked pretty quickly~," Honey said. 

"Uno!!! Was that you screaming?!" (Y/n) shouted as loud as she could. 

"Shut up!" Liang said, chopping (Y/n) on the head. (Y/n) held her head in pain. 

"Hey! You don't hit a lady, you bastard!" Honey said. 

"You too!" Liang said, chopping him as well. 

"(Y/n)?!" They all heard Uno's voice echo through the halls. "Where are you?!"

"I know where they are... Liang, I also think they don't go off by sound. Honey, Trois, and I were making a bunch of noise when I tried to get them out of their cell. And the one that was down the hall didn't even start to come after us. I think they can only see" (Y/n) said. 

"... Observant," Qi said. 

"Being a gymnast, you have to be aware of people around you... If you are going to do a stunt, they better be out of the way because not only will they get hurt, you will as well" (Y/n) said. "Plus... My dad always taught me to look at people when they were there because it is disrespectful not to... And to know what they are doing... Anyway, let's get going! Uno Jyugo!! Stay there!! We will find you!!"

They then heard groaning behind them. They all turned around to see one of those dolls. "Run!" Honey shouted as they started to run. Upa got on Qi's shoulders as they ran. 

"Why me~?" Qi said as they ran as he was already exhausted. (Y/n) looked at them as they ran. 

"This is why you never skip training," Upa said. "Now run faster." 

"Upa, why not you get on shoulders~?" (Y/n) said. "I can run faster and not get as tired~." 

"... You will probably break even quicker than Qi," Upa said. 

"I had to run around with weights on my shoulder and down 100 laps around a gym each day. I'm pretty sure I will better than anyone at running and caring something," (Y/n) said. 

"Must have been tough training," Liang said. 

"... What kind of training is that?!" Honey said. 

"Not training, punishment" (Y/n) said as Upa got on her shoulders. "Akira was a rough coach. But my father was even tougher."

"(Y/n)!" They looked forward to seeing Uno and Jyugo. (Y/n) smiled and ran up to them and the next thing she knows, Uno was hugging her and Upa fell off her. 

"I was so worried~!" He said. 

(Y/n) stood there for a moment. She then got annoyed as Uno crested her head. She shoved him off. "I'm older than you! Don't treat me like some kid because I'm fun size!"