HeartBeat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SISTER Ananyasharma35

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU.

guys this is my first try to write os. Please ignore mistakes. & pardon me.

Let's start......

A house shows. It is decorated like a bride. In a room A girl is crying badly sitting beside the bed.

Yes the girl is Avni

Yes the girl is Avni. Avni Mehta.

Avni: why god why me always? He proposed me. I also wanted that but now I I can't accept his proposal. Why God... If you want to separate us then why you brings us close.. Why...

Flashback start

A boy is sleeping on his stomach. His sleep gets disturb by the ring of his phone. He pick up his phone from side table still his face not shown. He keeps the phone on his ear.

Boy: hello

Boy 2: hello Neil don't tell you are in bed still?

Neil: what happened Vidyut?

Vidyut: did you forget to day we have lecture at 9. That too Akhil sir's lecture. You know na how is he.

Neil: what is the time now?

Vidyut: it's 8:05 sir.

Neil: what??

Neil gets up from bed with jerk.

Neil: now hung the call I have to get ready bye. See you in the college. Bye bye..

After cutting the call Neil runs to the washroom.

Vidyut: he is crazy. (shaking his head)

After sometime he reach college..

Neil hugs Vidyut..

Neil: what's up?

Vidyut: great. Now let's go we are getting late..

Neil: let's go..

They go to their class.

After one hour their class ends. They come to the canteen. Neil & vidyut sit.

Vidyut: so what will you have?

Neil: only coffee..

Vidyut: ok I am coming after giving the order.

Neil: yup

Vidyut goes to order coffee for them & Neil take out his guitar.