chapter 1 prologue

Começar do início

"I have sent them into mom's house so that I can moan your name loudly tonight", Yena bit her lips seductively.

"it seems my wife gets horny", Y/n said dirty talk.

Yena pouted her ducky's lips, then Y/n pull her in to kiss french. As their tongue fight dominant, he carries her into their bedroom. Suddenly, She stops him to enter their room.

" honey, don't enter first before I tell you. I have a surprise for you. And strip your clothes except for only your underwear", Yena commanded seduced.

After yena enters the bedroom, Y/n strips his clothes reminding him only with underwear and waiting for his wife's call.

"Come in, honey", Yena given Y/n signal after a proper minute.

As the door opening, Y/n eyes open widely and his jaw almost dropped seeing the beautiful creature in front of him wearing a yellow dress almost sheer, showing her red bra and thong.

" do you want to taste me, honey", Yena shows her enticed tasteful shoulder.

Seeing Yena seductive gown, y/n wants to jump to eat her but, Yena stops him by put her finger on his lips

"Sst... Honey. I will show you a good performance, then sit down and watch me!" Yena commanded.

Yena turns back to take a step forward as swayed her ass. from beneath her see-through layer Y/n can see butt check jiggling followed her movement. She pulls off the zipper from her back gown, then her garment falls, showing you every curve of her petite sexy body only with a red bra and thong.

Yena turns on the music senorita song by camelia Cabello.

As the music started, Yena sways her hip rhythmically from side to side, as her soft buttock jingles. He bends her ass, showing her backdoor and fatty pussy covered with a tinny string of thong. His boner becomes harder when she is twerking her ass back and forward.

Yena approaches his husband, sits down on his thigh, then grinds the crotch on his boner. Grunting and groaning in pleasure as he can feel his wife's kitty and his shaft covered with a layer of fabric grinding each other. If she continues, he will sure, he may cum on his pants for great pleasure.

Yena kiss Y/n shortly then pulls off from him. She takes off her bra and thong in a sexy manner seducing his husband. Even though he can't count how many times seeing his wife's nude body, but she always drooling whenever he is seeing her nude.

After being nude, Yena takes off his underwear, then his harder shaft hitting her face. She grabbed your swollen member, jacking it slowly, and lick his tip teasingly.