The Moment Of Truth

Start from the beginning

Cortez: The waves are coming in Unc gotta have the ladies seasick

Yuri: a few ripples don't mean anything lets go and don't forget to contact your aunt to let her know were here.

Cortez: You got a lot of hate in your blood mad because I'm spinnin but okay ill tap in with Auntie Sandra.

......... at Miyagi-Do dojo

(Robby is throwing punches and kicks at the punching bag while Sam is stretching.)

Robby: Maybe we should take a video of us sparring and post it on Instagram.

Sam: Everybody already saw us at Valley Fest, no one cared.

Robby: You know what the problem is? Miyagi-Do's all about defense.

Sam: Defense wins championships.

Robby: Yeah, but people show up for the offense thats why Cobra Kai is more popular all right? We need to show them we can fight, too.

Sam: So, what exactly are we supposed to do? Go to the mall and pick a fight? Record us defending ourselves?

Robby: Its not the worst idea.

Sam: Its a terrible idea.

(Daniel is under on of the classic car fixing it when Sam walks up to him.)

Sam: Hey, Dad getting the banana boat up and running?

Daniel: Im trying

Sam: Do you maybe wanna come around back? You could teach us some karate.

(Daniel rolls out from under the car.)

Daniel: I ever tell you about my first job selling cars? I was at this used car lot in Tarzana the owner there, he thought he was Gods gift to sales. Truth is, the customers could smell his BS a mile away my first month there, I outsold him.

Sam: How'd you do that?

Daniel: I did what Mr. Miyagi taught me to do I treated people honestly looked them in the eye, asked for their trust, and I earned it. All the fanfare and all the gimmicks, that stuff I mean, it gets them the door but ti doesn't sell cars. Its the same thing with karate we gotta use a more personal touch. We gotta look people in the eye and connect with them thats the only way were gonna be successful.

( Daniel gets in the car and starts it up.)

Daniel: All right you ready? oh yeah go get Robby, were gonna take a drive.

......... at Cobra Kai Dojo

(Kreese is telling the students his old war story.)

Kreese: You gotta understand that Mogadishu in the '90s was a hellhole warlords controlled whole swaths of the city. My team and I were charged with cleaning the place up.

Hawk: How many warlords did you kill?

Kreese: You keep track of every ant you stomp out?

Aisha: Whoa

Hawk: Badass

(Johnny is in his office arguing with the landlord.)

Johnny: No, no, no, you already raised the rent six months ago you don't get to raise it again just because I have more students.

Zakarian: Thats exactly what Im doing! You have more students, you have more money. You have more money, you pay more rent. Yeah? And I give you storage room for free.