Back to Cali

.......... Sheremetyevo International Airport

(Yuri is on the phone with Fred giving him the flight details while Cortez was listening to music on his iPhone.)

Yuri: Yeah we have two stops and we'll be there we should be there in a day or two.

Fred: Good good, everyone is going to happy to see you both plus the sooner you can get here we can head to the valley I have a house out there you both can live in so Jr can continue his schooling while seeing his friends in Compton on the weekends.

Yuri: Hopefully he adjusts well to the change but knowing him it won't effect him well I gotta go Sensei were boarding.

(He hangs up walking back to his seat to tap Cortez on the shoulder and to get his carry on.)

Yuri: Come on kid were starting to board.

Cortez: Bet, I can't wait to touch down in Cali don't get me wrong Russia is cool literally and the girlies are fine but there's nothing compared to cali girls especially on the beach sheesh Unc lets go!

Yuri: Calm down the females aren't going anywhere when we land in Seattle we'll go visit the Grandmaster & Brandons graves to pay our respect.

Cortez: Listen "Mr I am most complete fighter" your the last one to talk with all the Russian tail you were nailing to the bed post since we've been here lucky the walls are thick Unc, and cool I haven't visited the Grandmaster in a long time I have so much to tell him an Brandon.

Yuri: What is it they say in America, don't hate the player hate the game, yes it has been a long time for the both of us but they will be happy to see us as always.

Cortez: I'm going to pretend you didn't say that come on Russian Romeo.
(They get in line to board the flight Yuri takes the windows seat and slides the window cover down puts his phone on airplane mode Cortez does the same then he puts his EarPods back in an listens to a playlist he put together the other night.)

Rewind to John Kreeses return ⏮
(Johnny see's a face he thought he'd never see again in a million years)

Johnny: I thought you were dead

Kreese: You ain't the only one, kid.

I've been away a long, long time.
(As he walks forward he meets Johnny in the middle of the mat)
It's good to see you.
(Kreese extends his hand to shake Johnny's but Lawrence slaps Kreeses hand away.)

Kreese: Still got that hot temper, huh?

But I like that.
I like that.
I bet that's why your student is now the champion.
You trained him well.
Just like I trained you.
(Hearing enough Johnny goes to strike his old sensei but the old man blocks and counters each strike.)

Kreese: You forgot.

I taught you everything you know.

Johnny: Not everything.

(John kicks the cigar out of Kreeses mouth as it flies into the trash bin.)

Kreese: Not bad, Mr. Lawrence

Not bad.
(Sensei and students go back and forth until Kreese kicks Johnny into on of his mirror breaking it neither realizing the still lit cigar starting a fire in the trash bin.)

Kreese: Look, I don't want to fight.

I just want to talk.

Johnny: About what?