The Moment Of Truth

Reseda, California

(Cortez pulls up to a random house

(Cortez pulls up to a random house.)

Cortez: The GPS say this is the place home away from home I guess.

Yuri: I know its not Compton but remember what gramps told us last night.

(Flashback to last night)

(They sat at the kitchen table going over the game plan.)

Fred: Alright I have a house out in Reseda you too are going to relocate there.

Cortez: So I'm going to school in the Valley what about my friends here I just got back now I have to leave again?

Fred: I understand how you feel Tez but you can always visit Compton especially when school starts on the weekend but you going to school in the Valley helps us plus your cousin Aisha goes there so at least you'll already know someone and while you do that I have a small warehouse that your Uncle will convert into a dojo were expanding.

Yuri: So the kids going to look for recruits at school I get the dojo ready to open up so what will you be doing sensei?

Fred: I'll handle the commercials and online ads plus I got a few informants in California keeping there eyes open for more activity if Kreese does get Silver and Barnes to return we'll know when they land an if there bringing more students.

Cortez: You and this Kreese guy got some bad blood huh pop pop?

Fred: One day we'll sit down over some beers and ill tell you the whole story just know that man is not to be taken lightly always thinking ten steps ahead soon he'll stab his student in the back he definitely wants full control of Cobra Kai. But thats the plan y'all hungry I whipped up some beef ribs on the grill with some potato salad etc?

Cortez: Definitely ill go make myself a plate aye y'all want some?

Fred: Im good Tez I ate already.

Yuri: Ill take a plate nephew.

Cortez: Ight bet

(Flashback ending)

Yuri: Lets go inside and unpack take a look around the place.

Cortez: Cool hopefully there are separate bathrooms you take forever in the shower take all the hot water.

Yuri: Says the kid has to have an outfit picked out for each occasion then you also take forever in the shower then brush your hair why Ill never understand.