Prologue

Hello everyone. I Hope You all are enjoying My stories. Here is my very first twilight story. I actually wanted to make one for a while. It depends on my mood and motivation.

Please vote and comment. This lets me know that people are interested.

Happy Reading!

Disclaimer: everything but Beverly and her family belong to Stephanie Meyer.

$@&&@&&@$

I was 14 years old when I came to Forks. It was a small town in my eyes.

I was born in Texas, but raised in California. I would visit Texas in the summertime. The Texas heat didn't bother me that much. I remembered my parents always astonished and overjoyed about my achievements in school. I even skipped a few grades. We always spent time together. I remember my brother Brent. He was very protective of me. I remembered that they had a shade of purple eyes. I didn't think about it much. I had some purple tint in my eyes as well but, it wasn't noticeable. One day everything changed in my life.

When I turned ten years old, my parents were murdered in the streets at night. I didn't know what had happened to them. The police told me that it was a mystery. I didn't want to the details. My brother fought for custody of me but, the court wouldn't allow it due to his age.

Since then, I was living with my uncle in Texas. He was a drunk. He would tell me to stay out of the house unless I brought money to him. Sometimes, he would beat me before I could step into the house when i paid him. I would sell my lunch everyday just to get money to pay him He needed to use the money to buy more beer.

When I turned fourteen, he kicked me out of the house. I didn't care much. I decided to travel up north. I didn't feel hungry most of the time which was weird. The longest time that I traveled without eating was three days. I didn't think about being hungry. I was fine. I didn't think of it much.

I did had money with me, but not much. I found my way to Forks about three weeks after I was kicked out of my uncle's house. Forks was really gloomy to me. It rarely got any sun.

A nice lady let me live in her apartment. She said that she wasn't at the apartment most of the time, but she would let me live there if I paid part of the rent when I turned 15 years old. I didn't mind. I was turning 15 in a few days. I thought that it was only fair. I was living in a small apartment far from school though. I would need to wake up early just to walk to school since I didn't have any transportation.

I managed to get a job at a local diner/cafe that was on my way home. I would work there for a few hours then I would walk home. I would work longer hours on the weekends. When I thought about it, my days would be very exhausting.

In middle school, I was picked on in school by different people everyday for different reasons. Nobody cared about me. I got pushed to the ground and nobody would bother to help me up. I was really a nobody. Nobody who wasn't worth anything.

One day, in high school, someone helped me. I didn't know him too well. When our hands touched, we had an instant connection to each other.

We were meant to be.