WEIRD CONFUSING FEELINGS

Start from the beginning

And he kissed me. He fucking kissed me.

His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. His soft lips moved against mine and I responded, my eyes closing. My hands went to his arms, which relaxed under my touch. I could feel his warmth radiating towards me. I pulled him closer. My heart pounding against my chest like a freaking hammer.

I just couldn't pull away from him even if I wanted to. I just don't want this feeling to go away. I felt like a character of a fucking novel. My hands went to his hair and I slightly pulled it, making him moan. I smirked against the kiss and he kissed me harder. His tongue swiped along my lower lip and I slowly parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth. He tasted like coffee and the smell of mint surrounded him.

His hands moved from my waist and went to my hair, removing it from my face. His hands rested on my cheek and my hands went to his back. We were so engrossed in each other that I wouldn't care if anything happened around. A witch would come and offer me her powers and I would care less. I loved this feeling so much.

I could feel the shortness of breath and we simultaneously pulled away . His lips were hovering over mine and his arms wrapped around me. I could feel Cedric's heart rapidly beating against his chest. We were panting. We looked into each other's eyes, our forehead resting against each other's. His eyes were glistening. Even in the darkness I could see the details of his eyes. The yellow was visible more than ever.

"I...uh. I like you too, Kathleen." He said, trying to catch his breath. I closed my eyes and left a light peck on his lips.

"Look up." Cedric said. I looked up and saw a mistletoe hanging on top of us.

"Oh my god, really?" I said and started laughing and Cedric joined me.

"Coincidence." He said. I could feel my phone vibrating. I took out my phone and saw Noah calling me. I picked it up.

"Is Cedric with you?" He asked. Cedric's hands were still around me.

"Yes." I said. Cedric was looking at me.

"Why isn't he picking up my call?" Noah asked.

"Why aren't you picking up Noah's call?" I asked Cedric. 

"He called me?" He pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked it. "Oh yes. I didn't see."

"He didn't see." I said.

"Where are you two?" Noah asked. "And what are you so happy about?"

"I'm outside your house and I'm not happy about anything." I told him. Cedric arched his eyebrow and mouthed 'Really?' I playfully rolled my eyes and smacked him.

"There is an extra key below the second flower pot. I forgot to give you the key." Noah said.

"Oh okay." I told Noah. "Where are you?"

"I'm still at the airport." Noah said.

"Okay come back soon." I told him and kept the phone. "There's an extra key below the second flower pot." I told Cedric and he went to take the key. He opened the house and we entered. Cedric closed the door behind us.

"I'll go and change." I told Cedric and went to my room. I took a long warm bath and came out of the room wearing a tank top and a black sweatpants.

I went to Cedric's room and knocked but there was no answer. I slightly opened his door and entered. My eyes went to the desk where a black cover notepad was kept. I picked it up and ran my fingers through the cover. There were few papers spread on the desk. There were various scribblings on them. My eyes zoomed to the corner of a paper where in very neat and bold handwriting was written Kathleen. I picked up that paper and straighten it.

Warm arms wrapped around my body from behind. I leaned onto his hard chest, closing my eyes and inhaling the smell of oranges. His lips touched the crook of my neck and my heart skipped a beat. His lips trailed along my neck. The paper and notepad was taken away from me and placed on the desk. He turned me around and I kissed him. My hands were on his bare chest which was wet. His hands went to the hem of my top and he started wrapping it around his fingers, playing with it. I rolled my eyes under my eyelid.

I buried my fingers in his soft hair and his hands went under my top rubbing my back. I pulled away from the kiss. I got rid of my top and threw it. My lips met his again and the same feelings spread through my entire body like it was on fire. 

We laid on the bed with me on top of Cedric, not breaking the kiss. Cedric rolled me such as he was on top of me with support of his forearm. He pulled away from the kiss to catch a breath, both of us panting for air. He laid beside me, his arms under his head. I moved closer to Cedric, keeping my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating loudly.

"Ced?" I whispered. His hands went to my back. He started rubbing circles with his fingers which was really relaxing.

"Yes." Cedric said in his raspy voice.

"I saw my name on one of the papers there. Are you doodling my name now?" I said. He chuckled.

"You are not supposed to look through other people's things, Kath." Cedric said, looking at me. My hands went to the tattoo on his chest and my fingers started tracing the tattoo.

"So you were doodling my name all over your notepad." I said with a smirk. He removed a strand of my hair falling on my face and looked at me.

"No, I wasn't doodling your name." He said. "I guess you didn't see properly, the name I doodled was Toni." I slapped his chest lightly and he started laughing. The voice of his laughter ringing in my ear.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. He kissed the side of my forehead and a smile found its way to my face.

"Emma Kathleen Brown?" Why does it feel serious when someone says my full name? I looked at him. "I don't know if I should ask this or not but I want so I will."

"Go on." I told him, still tracing his tattoo.

"How do we take it frome here? As in what are we?" I looked at Cedric with wide eyes.

"Um...I don't know. What do you...like, what do you- okay I really don't know what to say."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't breathe. Wait. Did he just ask that or is this some kind of weird...uh why can't I frame sentences today. I nodded really slowly. "Say yes or no."

"Yes!" I told him. Did I really just say yes?