The business was interrupted, and Zhang could only take care of The Old Priest. The Old Priest has been trying for a while, but the effect is obviously not big. At this time, the skin on the body was half-blistering. How can it look terrible? The hard warriors dare not look at him again.

    Yan Mo is also very simple, without a little delay, he made a gesture to Yuan Zhan.

    Yuan Zhan went to raise the soil under his feet and give him a temporary altar.

    The Old Priest looked at the altar and looked at Yuan Zhan, his eyes flashing a deep jealous flame. If Da Zhan told him earlier that he had awakened his blood, he wouldn't have to look to Bing to inherit the position of Chief. Of course, Da Zhan had to listen to him absolutely. He must be regarded as the only Priest in the tribe!

    Yan Mo stood high on the altar, looked up at the sky, and put his hands in his typical pistol posture. In the sky, Jiu Feng flew over and flew back.

    It was very curious, “Hey-!" Mo Mo, what are you doing?

    In the eyes of other people, they saw The White-haired Priest muttering something to the east sky. The Mountain God Jiu Feng appeared, and it responded with a long and screaming scream. This effect is better than The Old Priest sniffing the smoke of the herbs. The body was shaking for a while and asking for the gods to be more irritating, more atmospheric and more intuitive.

    The human head Priest is actually summoning The Mountain God Da Ren, and can communicate directly with The Mountain God Da Ren! In addition, his face has not yet twisted like a person having cramps.

    Yan Mo blinked at Jiu Feng, and Jiu Feng was so excited that he screamed again. In fact, he didn't know that he was excited. It felt like this little Two Legged Monster was very fun.

    The sound of Iron Back Dragon came from outside the valley: "Ang -!" Stinky bird, come down, or I will rush into the valley!

    “Oh-!" No, no, no, come in! There are many Two Legged Monsters raised by Mo Mo, all of them are mine, you are too big, and you will step on them when you come in.

    “Ang –!” Are those Two Legged Monster delicious? I haven't eaten yet.

    “Oh-!" I don't know, I haven't eaten them yet, you can eat and see, tell me if they're deliciously, next time I will give Mo Mo so we can eat them together.

    Yan Mo, the only one who can understand, hears that black line. He doesn't want to sit down with Jiu Feng and its bigheaded friends.

    Jiu Feng and Iron Back Dragon replied with a question and answer, but the call of Iron Back Dragon scared the warriors of Yuan Ji Tribe.

    The defensive warriors outside the Valley have already discovered the Iron Back Dragon trail, but they did not warn them and they did not run in the direction of the valley, but now the slightly smaller one of the three Iron Back Dragons kept calling the side of the valley. The bang ran over, they were dumbfounded, and some people immediately rushed to the valley.

    The news of Iron Back Dragon made Zheng and the warrior leaders also have a headache. Fortunately, it was better to report that the Iron Back Dragon stopped in front of the valley mouth. It was resting there and it didn’t seem to rush into the valley.

    For the Iron Back Dragon, which is thick and fleshy, huge in size, powerful in impact, and extremely difficult to kill and killing even ferocious beasts, Yuan Ji Tribe’s warriors have always been able to hide and they can’t act, not at the extreme, there is absolutely no active attack on the Iron Back Dragon.