Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~

Beginne am Anfang

Their plan was a success.

The anger and slight panic in the leaders eyes sent such satisfaction to her core, though it dimmed once his piercing gaze fell on Keiko, and he used Bensho ten'in to grab her neck and choke her.

"Where is he?" She raises an eyebrow, holding his wrist that held her neck.

"I don't know." He squeezed harder with the harshest glare set on his face.

"Where. Is. He." She coughs lightly.

"I-I'm unaware..." Tobi drops in beside pain.

"Tobi thinks Itachi left!" Pain understood the warning and dropped Keiko who coughed and held her neck.

"If I find out you had anything to do with his escape..." He glares at her.

"I will kill you." He walks out of the room.

"We don't have time for this...We need to focus on capturing the tailed beasts...Itachi doesn't know anything crucial about us. If you encounter him, kill him and bring his body back. Is that understood?" Keiko snarls at him and nods as do the other members.

"I can finally kill Itachi...!"  Deidara mutters with a bright grin while Kisame frowns.

'Only person I didn't hate...I guess your cousin isn't too bad...' He picks up the younger Uchiha by the back of her collar and places her on her feet.

"Oi. Try not to annoy Leader-Sama anymore."

"Hn." He sighs and walks away, preparing for his mission.

Keiko lets out a huff of air in relief, and clenches her fist.

'How are you doing, Jutei?'

---------------------------------------------------

----------------

-------

.

.

.

.

"Aniki..." Itachi freezes, staring at the boy from the hokages office.

A sudden punch to his gut causes him to hunch over as a force collides with him, revealing his brother crying on his shoulder.

"What the hell...! Why!?" Itachi hugged back, tears running down his face.

"Why would you leave me?!" 

"I'm sorry, Otouto..."

"Sorry isn't enough! I suffered for so many years, only to find out my whole life was a lie!" Tsunade Scrolls through the report given to her by Keiko from Itachi, her head nodding in approval as another figure enters the room and his eyes widen in shock.

"Itachi...?" Kakashi instantly grabs a kunai and appears beside Tsunade.

"Stand down, Kakashi."

"But, m'lady-!"

"Stand down!" He lowers the kunai but still keeps his guard up.

"Itachi Uchiha, is a shinobi of the leaf..."

"What?!"

"Take a seat Kakashi...This is going to take a while."

.

.

.

.

.