Hades and Percy kissed passionately.

Priest: Congratulations.

Mikush: Congratulations.

Kratos: Congratulations.

Suddenly they all turned and looked at Kratos. Kratos stands in front of them with a happy smile and black long sleeve sweater and blue jeans.

Kratos: friends, I ran away from there and came to you. It is a great pleasure for me to see my best friend get married here. I hope you will be happy.

Hades hugged Kratos cheerfully. They all looked at each other and smiled happily. Mikush took the phone and took a selfie. They spend as much time together as they did years ago. They become family again.

Hades: Friends, this is the happiest moment of my life.

(Music starts)

Suddenly the door opened and three people entered. They slowly approached them. These are Jamar, Min Yun, and James. All of them wear black suits.

James turned to the priest and told him to leave. Then he turned to them:

"Gentlemen and madam, your games are over here. You are all arrested. Mr. Jamar, please let the Interpol officers come in".

Jamar and Min Jun smiled at the same time and said, "Congratulations on your marriage."

At that moment, all the boys started laughing. Jamar and Min Jun came to Mikush, greeted him, and stand his back.

At that moment, all the gaps in James's brain were filled. Everything passed before his eyes in an instant, and everything became clear. In the end, he realized who the "Networks"s secret leader was, who killed Mcgregor, and finally who the two missing students were. In the end, he realized how easily he found each piece of evidence. In the end, he understood who was in charge of everything. It was Mikush. The other two are Poseidon and Helios. He was just a pawn since the beginning of the game.

Hades: what are they doing here?

Mikush: I knew that Interpol would chase us. So I found our boys and called them for help. I knew you didn't kill them.

James: you! Did you plan all this? Then why did you allow me to come this far? Why all these games from the beginning?

Mikush: My friend, don't hurry. I will explain why you are here soon. You just watch everything carefully and do not overlook anything.

Suddenly an aura around them changed. Hera and Artemis appeared, targeting them with machine guns. 

All of them wear the same colored clothes as if they planned beforehand. 

***

You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You may wear it for almost any occasion

Christian Dior

---

Hera wears a black long sleeve body and Artemis wears a black bat sweater,  Hades wears a black T-shirt, Persephone wears a black skirt dress, Kratos wears a black long sleeve sweater and finally, Mikush wears a black hoodie and a black smart Apple watch on his arm.

All these clothes give them a cool and epic appearance...

Hera: Put down your weapons! Don't even think about playing a game or all of you will die.

Everyone threw aside the weapons in them. Artemis glared at Kratos as she gathered their weapons.

Hera: Percy, I never thought you would betray us.

Persephone: I have not betrayed anyone. You need to finish these childish games. No other men are to blame for your hatred of Mikush. No one needs to die.

Artemis: Stupid blondie, why did you marry him?

Percy: I love him.

Hera: stop this nonsense. I don't want to listen to your nonsense anymore. I will finish my mission.

Hera stared at Mikush. She looked wildly into his eyes and began to take slow steps.

A sudden increase in tension among everyone. At every step of Hera, interest and nervousness increase in them. There is a horrifying expression of hatred towards Mikush on her face. It is said that the revenge of a deceived woman is unimaginable. Everyone is watching what is happening now. 

All of them stared at Mikush's face. 

Everyone is interested in his reaction. Everyone expects Mikush to be scared or at least look sorry. Maybe surprise, amazement, confusion, or sadness.  Maybe they were expecting an expression of anxiety or something similar. Everyone wanted to see these kinds of emotions on his face. Nevertheless, the expression on Mikush's face disappointed everyone. Mikush looked into Hera's eyes. 

As always, he has that confident smug smile on his face ...