"You two continue." I said and I walked out and my heart froze right away as I saw my sister staring at me. Her blue eyes staring back at me, her blonde hair in a bun on the top of her head. She was wearing a suit like she always did; she always looked presentable. She was presentable. She owned the fact that she was a princess and always thought she could do a better job in ruling than we could ever do.

"Is it true? Is he part of it?" She whimpered. I can't remember a day in my life that I had ever seen her upset. She had always been 12 years elder, so the moment that I could remember her, she was already 18 or something, so she was an adult for me. More an aunt than a sister. Right now, she wouldn't look me in the eyes. She was petrified of me. It probably didn't' help that I had her husband's blood on my body. For the past hours I had thought that she might be a part of it, but with the way she was looking at me, or rather not looking at me right now, I knew she wasn't.

"Yes" I said calmly, and her shoulders fell even more. "He's given us loads of information though." I added. "More than we could hope for. He says he knew about mum as well" he said and that's when she broke. She was immensely close with mum in the beginning of her life. I leapt forward and I grabbed her as she screamed it out in pain and she cried it out. I looked ahead and I saw that my three fathers were staring at this in pain but also in shock. I wasn't the sentimental or consoling type. "His soul has been replenished" I said grabbing her face wiping the tears from her face. "You and your kids, they will go to Brusta for a month to clear your mind." I said and the pain in her eyes. "After that everything will be all right ok? The interim-mayor has been informed as well and he will take over."

"My boys." she stammered and I nodded at that.

"Maria will have the talk with them. It will all be all right. You are my sister though, even though we haven't always been close, you are my sister." I said as I wiped more tears from her face and she stared at me and she nodded. "You can say goodbye to him, but afterwards I would advise to never visit him again as he will not be whom you have in your mind. IF you don't want to say goodbye to him, I can understand that too." She looked at me for a second and nodded slowly as she wiped more tears from her face and she looked sideways "If you want you can also channel your inner Lucas" I added with a joke. "But we will have to be in the room. I do not want him to die today, and I will not allow it." I said. "He is responsible for the holding the goddess of Seglusm hostage. He is responsible for the goddess of Seglusm being sexually assaulted. He is responsible for the death of our son, whom would have been the future king of this country." I said and her eyes widened; she had not known that "He attempted to either conspire against our reign, or kidnap the goddess of Seglusm. He told her about the vote and about Heather. He cannot die today."

"Your baby died?" She said and her eyes didn't know sadness this time, but I saw the anger appear in her eyes.

"Yes" I said. "Don't" I added and she nodded slowly looking at me and she then looked sideways at the door.

"How is she?" She whimpered and I looked sideways at the door as well.

"She's going to be in sleep for a month. Her ribs and skull are broken. She had a forced miscarriage. She was threatened, her whole team died in front of her, no was killed in front of her. She lost her child.' I said and she nodded at that.

"I want to go inside." Sally said and I nodded at that. "I won't give him a quick death. He doesn't deserve it. I just don't understand." she stammered and I nodded as I looked at her. "Can you give me a minute though?"

"Off course. Do you want a big announcement before you walk in or?" I said and she looked at me with some amusement. Her eyes then softened, as I had a smile on my face, and she looked at my face and she grabbed it for a second nodding. "What?" I said with a small smile.