Chapter 15: AJ's POV

"Harry!" I exclaim. I run over to him and see that he's barely breathing. He's all cut up and his hoodie has blood on it. It's all ripped up.
"A-AJ? Whe-where am I?" He asks.
"Baby, I don't know..... What happened?!" I ask.
"Someone came and tried to kill me... I begged him not to... I want to go home....." Harry starts crying.
"It's okay, baby. I love you. We'll be home soon. Just close your eyes, you'll be alright." He falls asleep in the car while I'm changing his clothes. I hope he'll be okay, he seemed really scared..... At least he's okay.... And now I know he told me his depression was almost cured. I'm just so happy he finally gets to be happy again! I hope he isn't lying to me.... My best friend did that to me........
We were freshmen in high school. I didn't realise how terrible my best friend, Aliyana, felt. I always knew she had problems with cutting. One day, I noticed she looked a little happy. She said, "the depression is cured!" And she was all like that for 3 months...... Then she did it. I couldn't believe that she killed herself. It was one of the hardest things I went through in my life. I never had any friends after that, and I always blamed myself for her death. Then I met Harry. He helped me through it, and now the same thing that happened to Aliyana is happening to him......
"AJ?" Harry says as soon as he wakes up.
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you more!" Harry argues.
"But I love you most." I say, kissing him all over. We cuddle up to each other and fall asleep together. I wish everyone could have a relationship like us.
----------------------------------------
A/N:
Okay, so I really have to work on making my chapters longer, but there's a lot of info. The next chapter will be longer, but the final chapter will be the longest. In this chapter, I explained how AJ's best friend committed suicide about a year before AJ and Harry started dating. Let's clear something up: yes my name is AJ. I use my name in fanfics because a: I love Harry and b: I can't think of other names. Also, I do have some personal experience with Harry's situation. I'm going through a lot right now, if you need to know more, don't hesitate to pm me, I'm lonely, I only have 2 people to talk to. Also, please pm me ideas!