"Mr and Mrs Park?" she finally said. The two turned to look at them and there was surprise in their eyes.

"Mr and Mrs Kim" Mr Park said. He shared a look with his wife.

Mr Kim gulped. "We are sorry about what happened to your son..."

Mr Park cut in immediately. "That's not important right now. What matters is the welfare of my son"

He put up a straight face. "If you'll excuse us"

They nodded and walked off with the guards. Taehyung was still in Jimin's ward holding his hands when the Park couple entered. Taehyung quickly rose up when he saw them but they gestured him to sit back down.

"We've spoken to his doctor. He told us he'll be fine" Mr Park said.

Taehyung nodded his head and sat back down.

"We were so surprised. We had no idea you two got back together" Mrs Park said.

Taehyung smiled sadly. "Actually I went after him"

Mrs Park spoke. "I can quite understand that. Jimin was a shadow of himself when he left you. He was no longer the person we knew him to be. It was like he was carrying this big burden on his shoulders and we know it's because of what happened to you. He felt extremely guilty. We tried to help him but all our efforts were in vain"

Mr Park added. "But then I miraculously won the lottery, the first thing I did was to send Jimin far away from here so he could recover. Try to start over again but even that proved futile. He simply couldn't move on from you"

"I think this was for the best" Mrs Park said. "even if it meant, risking his life, Jimin was determined to pay back for the problem he feels he caused seventeen years ago"

Taehyung shook his head. "He didn't need to do that though. I'm fine. I got through it"

"True...but what about him? He was never fine and he was never able to get through it. I hope this time, he finally gets to have peace of mind"

"I really hope you both will be happy even after all these time"

"You don't have any problem with us being together?"

Mr and Mrs Park shared a smile. "You know we were never against the two of you being in a relationship. You'll always have our support. It's just your parents...."

Taehyung smirked. "It will be different this time. I'm very sure of it"

Few days later, Jimin regained consciousness and when he opened his eyes, both families were together at that time. Jimin chuckled when he saw the scene in front of him.

"Is this a dream or what?" He murmured more in shock at seeing their families together than finally waking up.

"You still need to rest. You just woke up" Taehyung muttered to him. Jimin slowly recovered. During this time, the whole incident was kept under wraps. Not even the media knew what was going on. When Jimin was finally discharged from the hospital, both families decided to sit down together for a discussion.

They had reserved a space at a restaurant. The air was stiff. No one could talk. They were all completely at a loss for words until Mr Park spoke first. He cleared his throat.

"After such a long time, we finally have the chance to sit down and air our views. This discussion is long overdue"

If it were in the past, it wouldn't have been a discussion but a full blown exchange of words but they were different people now. Things were bound to change.

"We are here to discuss how to move forward after what happened. It's been hard for both our families over the years. We were short sighted and made so many mistakes. I really hope things will be different from now on"

The Devil's touch जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें