Chapter 25: Ava and (Y/n)'s Demon Boyfriends

Start from the beginning

"No, me!" Leif objects. "Noi hesitates to kill, and Asch, you haven't killed enough!" He says. "And Pierce couldn't court (Y/n) if he tried, he barely even speaks! You should've just left it to me..."

Asch glares back at the former assassin with a look that could kill. "Do not challenge me, Leif, I-"

"Silence!" Rhys demands, quieting the others. He lets out a sigh before speaking again, "I understand Noi is probably the lesser option of Daemos, and Pierce may be less capable upon further thought, but here on Earth, they seem to have an advantage." He explains. "Humans seem less suspicious of them-"

Asch is quick to cut him off. "It doesn't matter! We're going to ensure Noi and Pierce don't fail, or if they do we take their place."

Rhys was growing more aggravated by the second. "How?!"

The Daemos prince, still glaring at his two knights, hides his horns and turns himself invisible with his magic. Rhys doesn't fight, but his glare is more than enough to express his distaste for Asch's confrontational nature. Asch, of course, ignore him and in a smug tone asks, "Anymore questions?" He turns away and rushes to the door without listening for an answer.

"Your majesty," Rhys calls after him. "Do not use magic so recklessly, we can't-"

"Ha!" Leif chuckles, interrupting the advisor. "I'm for this!" He hides his horns and himself as well and runs after the prince.

Rhys steps forward and reaches out, as if it would stop them. "Leif, no! We can't run out of- Ugh!" The dark haired male hides his horns as well, turns invisible, and follows the other two away.

Andrew, Devon, and their two new favorite couples arrive at the pizza place and the familiar scent of pizza wafts through the air. Ava, Noi, Pierce, and (Y/n) wait outside of the restaurant while Andrew and Devon get a table. "Table for six, please." Andrew requests, happily.

"Table for three, haha!" The host, Marco, says with his heavy accent. "I've got the same place as usual for y- w-wait, six?"

Devon grins at him. "That's right!"

Marco goes wide-eyed. "Is... this for business? Because you two only come here with Ava, and (Y/n) up until they went off to college."

"No business!" Andrew says with a laugh. "Our baby's got a boyfriend!"

The host nods, still seemingly surprised. "O-Oh, that's good... W-Wait! A-Ava's got a... boyfriend?! W-Wait, what? Since when?!"

Devon smiles. "We had the same reaction!"

"She's been hiding him from us! This is our first time meeting him and taking them both out to get to know him! And (Y/n), they have one too, can you believe it?"

Marco steps out from behind the check-in stand and looks out the window, excitedly. "Where are they?" He looks outside and gasps, his eyes lighting up.

Devon shakes his head. "Don't stare! We don't want to scare them off!"

Marco quickly looked away, covering his eyes with his hands.

Andrew gives Devon an odd look. "They aren't wild animals, sweetheart."

"No, but I understand what he means." Marco states. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you have the finest everything tonight! Leave it to me!" He happily goes off to set up a table for the group.

Andrew looks to his husband. "We just..." He sighs. "We just need to keep our cool and everything will be fine."

"Oh-ho, look at them." Devon beams, looking outside. "I bet they're whispering sweet nothings to each other!" He chirps.